“Great breakfast, super service”
Review of Crackings.

Crackings.
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on our way home. Best food we have had some visiting. My husband had the kings Benedict and I had the crab benny. My eggs were slightly overdone but the taste of the entree more than made up for it. My son had the chicken wrap and he said it was good as well. The staff was so friendly and our server kept our drinks full the entire time we were there, which is impressive since my 15 yr. Old can down a Sprite in under a minute. Highly recommend trying them out if you are in the area.

Kristy G, Manager at Crackings., responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Thank you so much!! We appreciate you and your kind review very much! We have such a great team here, it's wonderful to see and hear when they're doing an exceptional job. I'll pass the word along - thank you!!!

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

And for a several mile stretch. We usually find a breakfast place every morning on vacation and Crackings was not disappointing at all. We had pancakes, French toast, biscuits & gravy, some healthy dishes and a variety of sides. Everything was great and priced very well. They open at 7:30, we arrived at 8:00 and started seeing a wait around 8:35, but food arrived quickly so turnover was quick!

Hi Tanner! Thank you very much for leaving us a review! We appreciate it more than you know! We're so glad you stumbled upon us while on vacation!! Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2018

My family and I stayed in Seaside for the week and I wanted to find a good place for breakfast. I really wanted to find a place that wasn't in the middle of the action where all the crowds were this year so Crackings came up and the reviews all seem good so we gave it a try on the day we checked out. My husband and I split the Lobster Gouda Grits and they were delicious! I had the Lobster omelet and that was delicious as well. The portion was big and all the flavors were very rich and bold. My 2 boys also enjoyed their breakfast. Friendly service too!

Hi there! So happy se see you all had a great experience dining with us! We appreciate you for leaving a review - more than you know!! Hope to see y'all again soon! :D

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The pancakes here are AWESOME. The service is a bit slow but the wait was worth it for the pancakes! The french toast is delicious too, but order the PANCAKES!!!

Hi there! Thank you for leaving us a review! I'm with you - our pancakes are FANTASTIC. When we have multiple large parties and a packed full house food can take a bit longer than normal. The good news is everything is made FRESH so we hope it's worth the wait! We appreciate you for leaving a review!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

8 of us for breakfast. Waited about 20 minutes. Server was friendly and knowledgeable.

Breakfast menu ranges from the traditional to innovative. Servings are generous. If you are looking for a serious morning sugar rush, there are several wonderful options.

So, walk or ride your bike there. Parking is difficult at best.

Hi Skip! Thank you very much for leaving such a kind and helpful review! Glad to hear the eight of you enjoyed everything!!

You're right about the parking, it can be a pain. Thankfully, new parking spaces along 30A were created to help with that!!

Hope to see y'all again soon!