Review Highlights
Absolutely the BEST shopping experience!

Miss Sandra is a true delight, as are the many treasures in the lovely, welcoming boutique. As a... read more

Reviewed 27 July 2018
margannarb
New York City, New York
Best Boutique on the Island !!

Reviewed 2 April 2018
Gloria G
via mobile

All reviews shopping experience sandra jewelry browse sanibel island
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just like the title always a unique find there.I been there three times and alway found something like I wouldn’t find anywhere else. A great place for most anything you could be looking for.Love Love Love IT!!!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 20 May 2017

My mom, aunt and I visited this store 3 times in 3 days!! The selection of items is unique, diverse and very nice. However, the owner is the most wonderfully unique thing in the boutique. She is simply wonderful, with a real knack for turning a simple shopping trip into a social visit. She is kind, patient, helpful, honest and has a great sense of humor. This is the way shopping should be!!!

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Tammy B
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Fabulous store...I bought a message bracelet a few years ago, wear ti frequently, and always get compliments. Today bought a dress for an upcoming event that is perfect and "unique". Customer service A++++ Sandra, the owner, is so helpful and goes out of her way to help you. It is also OUR favorite Sanibel store.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed 2 April 2017

I visited B Unique for the first time in March at the tail end of our Winter 2017 vacation. I was on a quest for a housewarming gift, and found the perfect item at this lovely shop owned by a most lovely soul, Sandra. The shop is small, but offers many items, promoting many Made In USA artisans. I and my husband were unable to spend a lot of time perusing the beautiful treasures that Sandra has in her boutique, but I know that we will make sure to allow for more time next year when we make our annual visit to Sanibel. Treat yourself or a friend to a unique gift! Visit B Unique Boutique and meet Sandra...you'll have a happy day!

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank emb80406
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Ever year I go here. The Brazilian women who owns this is a beautiful kind hearted lady. She carries unusual jewelry, clothing and shoes. The shop isn't inexpensive. It's a nice place for women and it's okay to just look around and talk with the owner

Date of experience: February 2017