“An Amazing Store With an Even More Amazing Owner”
Review of B Unique Boutique

B Unique Boutique
Ranked #11 of 35 Shopping in Sanibel Island
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I am a local on Sanibel and live here full time. B Unique is just an amazing store and one of our island favorites. I love to stop in and browse to see what Miss Sandra has this time. It is an apt name for the store because she finds the most unique, interesting items from clothing to art work to jewelry and home decor - you never know what you will find there. It is always so beautiful and tasteful and in keeping with our island vibe here. I also like that she supports small woman owned businesses & businesses in other depressed countries where people are working hard to make a living. Many of her items are environmentally friendly and from sustainable, natural materials. Then there is Miss Sandra herself. Her personality, her warmth and kindness are a blessing to everyone who visits her store or knows her. She has never met a stranger and she pours herself out on all that come to visit. She also is a mentor to other women business owners in the SW Florida area and she joyfully gives to all of the non-profits on the islands as well as the Golisano Children's Hospital. As a realtor, her store is my first stop for closing gifts for my buyers and sellers. I know I will find them something wonderful & also encourage them to visit the store and meet this wonderful woman themselves. I am so glad she is a part of our island community

2  Thank custerbar
in 8 reviews
"island"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Just like the title always a unique find there.I been there three times and alway found something like I wouldn’t find anywhere else. A great place for most anything you could be looking for.Love Love Love IT!!!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

My mom, aunt and I visited this store 3 times in 3 days!! The selection of items is unique, diverse and very nice. However, the owner is the most wonderfully unique thing in the boutique. She is simply wonderful, with a real knack for turning a simple shopping trip into a social visit. She is kind, patient, helpful, honest and has a great sense of humor. This is the way shopping should be!!!

1  Thank Tammy B
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Fabulous store...I bought a message bracelet a few years ago, wear ti frequently, and always get compliments. Today bought a dress for an upcoming event that is perfect and "unique". Customer service A++++ Sandra, the owner, is so helpful and goes out of her way to help you. It is also OUR favorite Sanibel store.