“Cleanest Place EVER!!!”
Excellent
Newly renovated kitchen
Lanai
Staircase to Roof top deck
Lagoon that surrounds club house and pool
table on roof top deck
Newly refurbished guest bedroom.
Newly refurbished dining room.
Entertainment Center
Newly refurbished master bedroom!
Kitchen
Master bedroom looks out onto the Gulf of Mexico!
New Master Bathroom Shower
Toilet Area and Vanity
View from Family Room toward Kitchen
View From Dining Room To Lanai and Beach Beyond
Master Shower
Sitting on Couch in Family Room Looking out over lanai onto Beach and Gulf of Mexico
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

_LeSueur...
Leesburg, Georgia
“Cleanest Place EVER!!!”
Reviewed 13 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I have been traveling for a long time. If you have read my last review of a condo (we felt as though we needed a tetanus booster from the filth) in Panama City then you know I call it like it is. What a delight this condo in Sanibel was! It was as clean as our house! The sheets, floor, bathroom (not even a stray hair), mattress, kitchen, furniture was spotless! The condo was immaculate! We were able to relax and enjoy ourselves and not have to worry over anything. Just what a vacation should be.
The location was perfect also. Easy access to the beach. A great pool located very near, (but not too near) the condo. Great access to the rest of the island and restaurants. The shelling on the beach was incredible. As you would expect, we would gladly stay there again!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness
Liked least: taking garbage out to the front of the property
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
13 Oct 2012
Hi,

Thank you so much for the lovely review. I do not want to stay anywhere that I don't feel is very clean. It is a pet peeve of mine. I have therefore hired cleaning help that has the same view and strives to do a fabulous job. In addition, to that personal comfort, we try to buy the highest quality sheets, beds, and furniture for our guests enjoyment. We strive to be the best condo on Sanibel island. Thank you for your kind review!
Atlanta
Reviewed 4 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
4 Jul 2012
Thank you so much for your positive thoughts. We enjoyed having you as our guests and strive to make this condo the best to stay on Sanibel island. We hope you will come and visit us again!
AR

Md.
Reviewed 17 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
17 May 2012
Thank you Monica for your lovely review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are aiming to be the nicest condo on the island to stay. We hope you will return.
All the best,
Renee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing