“The most wonderful time I ever had.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachael O
“The most wonderful time I ever had.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
people found this review helpful

It's lovely, well appointed and in a gorgeous location. I fell in love with this place and my heart broke a bit when I left. It's perfect for a quiet vacation and filled with beauty.

The condo is lovely and manages to feel like your own home. I left some beach toys for the next occupants, but Marcy already has quite a few there. There are plenty of linens and the kitchen is well stocked with utensils.

I hope that all who visit this lovely place find the joy that my family and I did. My three year old girl wept as we packed and I promised her that we would come again.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TnPapaand...
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Would loved to stay longer”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013
people found this review helpful

The condo was larger than we expected, very comfortable and clean. The grandchildren loved the loft and announced they wanted one at home. We had a lovely view of the pool and a very short trail to the beach. The six of us enjoyed our stay and look forward to another stay at 2F Villa Sanibel.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo, the pool, the beach
Liked least: The parking was very tight
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
In

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Management Response
10 Dec 2011
Thanks so much Jim! What a great review; I do appreciate it. Hope you have a super holiday with all the family,

Marcy
Philadelphia
Reviewed 6 December 2011 for a stay in October 2010

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing