Just got back from a wonderful, late winter break at Waterside Inn. It was perfect, in every way that mattered. Who needs a passport when there is such a beautiful island right here in the good old USA. The cottages are adorable, but the Pineapple "lodge" is perfect for a beach getaway. It is not the Ritz, by any means, but it was very clean and inviting and the beds were comfy. If you prefer a bit more room, reserve the units with the full kitchen. The folks in the office were very helpful. The beach is just steps away. They have lounge chairs that you can pull down to the water's edge. The beach was perfect for long walks, swimming, sunning, the best shelling, and memorable sunsets. Our favorite restaurants were Over Easy, Lighthouse Cafe, Island Pizza, and Cheeburger Cheeburger. What a great late-winter break!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you searching for that true Olde Florida charm and style? Look no further than Waterside Inn! You?re just steps away from the beautiful beaches of Sanibel. Amenities include a heated pool, beach loungers, on-site bike rentals, and BBQ grills. Come to relax and unwind in one of our small inns or cottages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Waterside Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Inn On The Beach Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Hotel Sanibel Island
- Waterside Resort Sanibel Island