“Great way to spend a day!”

Zoom Air Adventure Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Zoom Air Adventure Park offers European-style aerial adventures —including zip lines— with a Floridan twist! We are a self-propelled, adventure-oriented park for all ages. Tourists planning their annual Florida vacations, locals wanting a staycation, companies needing a team-building adventure that's not just another ropes course—all have found the active, engaging experience they were looking for, at Zoom Air. In the trees of the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens, Zoom Air's courses are deftly woven into the natural forest. Become an arboreal animal, as you swing, climb, balance, and zip across dancing logs, tight wires, rope bridges, nets, & exhilarating zip lines. This entertaining attraction gives both nature lovers & challenge seekers the opportunity to enjoy the thrill of adventure in Seminole County. The little ones can enjoy Zoom Air, too, on our safe-but-exciting Kids' Course. After, visit the Zoo; you may see some genuine arboreal animals!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We took our daughter and 4 of her friends here for her 13th birthday. We paid for 5 people total to do the full course. The girls were fitted with their gear and given a very thorough lesson on zip lining and moving through the course safely. They then had to do a trial run on the ground to show that they were confident and capable in using the equipment. After that was done they were free to begin the course. At first they were a little nervous but got more confident the farther they went. There are people stationed along the way to give reminders and advice if it's needed.

My only "complaint" is the ticket purchasing process. We had to stand in a long line with people purchasing zoo tickets in order to get our Zoom Air tickets. We weren't aware until later that there is another office where we can purchase tickets directly from Zoom Air. A few more well placed signs would be helpful.

I would suggest packing snacks. There really isn't much food available outside the zoo. There are picnic tables for eating at so you could bring a full meal if you wanted.

I should also note that one of the girls got nervous before she started the course and decided she didn't want to do it at the last minute. Zoom Air was very gracious about returning our money since she hadn't started the course at all and the process was very quick and easy.

1  Thank ahmanns
"three hours"
in 12 reviews
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 27 February 2017 via mobile

This is a great place to go if you have first time zipliners. They have just enough platforms to get everyone comfortable. We had a party of 6 and it took us 2.5 hours to do all of the courses. There is not a weight limit so my husband who is tall and weighs about 250 could do it with us. Next time I wish the employees would tell people taking videos and selfies to be considerate of the people behind them and not hold up everyone else. Other then the obnoxious over photographed people in front of us we had a very fun time.

1  Thank Crystal H
Reviewed 31 January 2017

I planned for my husband to go and visit Zoom Air as part of his birthday week celebration. The whole "Framily" decided to join us and we had a blast! It was challenging and a quite invigorating but well worth making yourself follow through. The sense of accomplishment is awesome:)

1  Thank Teacher20052013
Reviewed 31 December 2016

My adult son and I really enjoyed this excursion. Our safety briefing was easy to understand and covered all aspects of the courses. We did Upland and Rainforest at the same time, it does take almost three hours but is well worth it. There are spotters along the way, I felt very safe. Some of the bridges were harder than they appeared, which were good challenges. Fifty feet up is pretty high. Zip lines a blast. The whole experience was a great bang for the buck. We are local so we will definately be going back.