“Love that prime rib special !!!”

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Sandestin
Price range: USD 31 - USD 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Sandestin, FL is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are conveniently located off scenic route 30A, near Miramar Beach, Santa Rosa Beach, and Destin.
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We always enjoy Flemings and frequently hit their happy hour bar specials. This time the prime rib special went all of July 4th weekend. 3 courses for $34.95--choose salad, dessert amd sides. We loved the wedge salad with the blue cheese dressing, the creamed spinach and the creme brulee. The mushrooms, not so much. The prime rib was among the best we have ever had!! Fantastic !!
They know that when you throw in cocktails and wine that your bill will be much higher. And that is ok when you consider the quality of the food and service.
Our server, Jennifer, was excellent and we enjoyed talking to the manager, a very nice young lady named Sevda, I believe from Bulgaria.
All in all one of the best meals we have had in Destin and we eat out a lot.
Highly recommended.

There are newer reviews for Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My wife and I celebrated my Birthday at Fleming"s. They treated us very special and it was a great experience. The food.....Prime Rib Dinners......were excellent. love the Wedge & Caesar Salads. The Cream Spinach and Potatoes Au gratin were great as usual. Several times we have been waited on by Dan who does a superb job. This time we get Brandon. He too did a great job. Thank you Fleming's for making my Birthday dinner special.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

I truly wish I could give them more than 5 stars. It was the last night of our vacation and we were celebrating our anniversary and our sons 16th birthday. When I made reservations on line, there was a comment section so I noted the celebrations.
We were in awe at our treatment when we arrived! We were greeted with a happy anniversary and happy birthday! Then when we got to our table, it was decorated for us with special personalized notes and a rose!
Then the manager came by and gave us champagne. We were greeted by several staff with salutations. It was amazing!
Okay, all that aside - the food...oh my gosh was it delicious!! That was literally the best filets we all ever had.
Service was impeccable. Food was superb. Absolutely and truly cannot recommend Fleming's in Sandestin highly enough.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

My wife and I went to Fleming’s early for Happy Hour drinks after work. First thing you notice is how well decorated and well the restaurant is maintained…it was spotless. We were greeted by more than one cheerful employee on the way to the bar area. We decided to grab a table instead of sitting at the bar. Our server was at our table in no time and explained the menu and deliver the homemade potato chips. The chips primed the pump a little, so we decided to order some food off of the Happy Hour Menu. That menu is small: about 5 or 6 salads, 5 or 6 appetizers, one bacon-cheeseburger, one beer, and a about a half dozen each wine and mixed drink selections. Everything is between $6 - $8, with the exception of the $3 beer. So we decided on a couple of burgers and mixed drinks. I ordered the Emerald Isle which featured Tullamore D.E.W. Irish Whiskey, and my wife got the Sauza Signature Blue reposado Margarita. To say that everything was excellent would be a huge understatement. From the food, to the drinks, to the excellent service. We’re looking forward to going back for a proper dinner in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

To be a chain restaurant, Flemings rarely disappoints. Last night I had the coffee rubbed New York strip that was simply outstanding.due to the location and perhaps summertime I would recommend getting a reservation.