All reviewsgrand boulevardbasketball courtbedroom suitepet friendly hotelfull kitchenyogurtfree breakfastbreakfast was deliciousshort drivepublix grocery storebreakfast staffbriepet feehome away from homemovie theaterstate parkthe entire staff
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My wife and I stayed at the hotel the Labor Day week and cannot speak highly enough for the entire staff. Melisa checked us in and was professional, friendly, and went out of her way to ensure we had everything we needed. the rest of the front desk staff were equally professional, friendly, and helpful, I just didn't get their names. the breakfast and reception staff, Sheila, Aira, and Justine great you every morning with a huge smile and warm greeting and go out of their way to ensure you have everything you need. their areas were always spotless and the food was great. Definitely received 5 star treatment.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scf1101
HowardHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Good Day scf1101,

We would like to thank you for your wonderful review. Your commendation about the hotel and staff, will surely inspire us to continue to give the best customer experience and be the best in hotel industry. We look forward to be of service to you again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

In our cross country trip, we have stayed in many hotel rooms in many city's. The King bedroom at this location is really great from a location, hotel room and financial aspect.

Super large room with modern perfect kitchen, fabulous linens with a fantastic bed, clean new bathroom and shower. Quiet location is one if the best hotels at a pretty great price.

I totally recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Day B B,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Sandestin at Grand Boulevard through the TripAdvisor.
As a valued customer, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

We arrived Wed and left on Sat. Rooms were very spacious and extremely clean. The 2/2 suite with a kitchen was great with teenagers. Beds were comfortable and linens were soft. Had a great time at the free happy hour on Wed night and enjoyed the huge breakfast served every am. Even discovered my new favorite beer - 30A - trust me try it! Kids loved the location. Maid service was positively fantastic. Jackie was just a gem!! We had a great time and will return again soon. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank meshel24
HowardHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Good Day meshel24,

It is heartwarming to know that you had a wonderful and memorable experience during your stay with us. I am delighted you enjoyed our top-notch service, food and facilities. I truly appreciate your kind words and will definitely share your commendation with the team, specially to Jackie. This is an affirmation and encouragement for us to continue in giving our best service to a valued guest such as yourself.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights. The hotel exterior was clean and the area was beautiful. It was close to the golf court community and the grand boulevard shopping area. I actually love the Sandestin area.... well manicured and clean !!!! The actual room was spacious . We had two bedrooms with a kitchen and a living area ... we loved it. We love the kitchen area so we can save some money by eating in. The staff was professional but not as friendly as I would have liked . I guess I am used to southern hospitality like Texas. The breakfast was not wow! But it was okay. It had scrambled eggs, sausages , waffles, cereal, bagels, juice .... you know the same breakfast like other locations . It did provide a meet and greet social around 6-7:30. The place provided wine, beer and light meal such as chips, dips, grilled chicken, sodas... not too bad but then not all that either. It had an okay pool and a small basement all court which we didn't used at all since we were there for the beach. One night , we walked to the movie theater at the grand boulevard . It was an nice short walk. Overall, I would come back to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
HowardHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Good morning mydaisy,

Thank you for your glowing review of our hotel through TripAdvisor! It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay as well as the location of our hotel. We love being in the heart of Destin, walking distance to the shops, restaurant, groceries and movies. It will be my honor to pass on your kind words to our team. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel exceeded all of my expectations.
1. Clean
2. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE - the assistant manager was more than helpful. She drew a map for us to plan out your of Destin. I hope I spelled het name correctly (KEISHA)
3. The area has EVERYTHING you need...shopping, bars, grocery store. Gorgeous scenery and everything is walking distant.
4. Quiet area with a clean pool.
5. I felt extremely safe
6. LOCATION - it is right in the middle and close to the Sunquest dinner cruise(also an excellent must to experience)
6. It was my birthday I received a room upgrade, bottle of wine and a personalized card! BEST SURPRISE!
all in all definitely make this your choice.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HowardHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn by Marriott Sandestin at Grand Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Good Day neng42,

Belated happy birthday to you! It is such a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at The Residence Inn Sandestin. I am delighted to know that our team took such good care of you. It will be my honor to pass on your kind words. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!