“Great Fajitas & Guacamole”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #5 of 29 Restaurants in Sandestin
Price range: USD 6 - USD 30
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: This Cantina Laredo has a back party room that can be booked for private functions for up to 85pp, we also have a smaller glassed in private area that seats 15pp and also has a large patio area that is covered by the second floor tenant that is also dog friendly.
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I got fajitas and my husband got enchiladas. Both were fantastic. Friendliest wait staff in the area. Great guacamole that they make from scratch right there at your table. Not ideal if you're dining on a budget, however.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

Everything was excellent...the only reason I didn't give this 5 stars was because I got the shrimp chili releno (called something more Mexican) and it was just a pepper filled with corn,tomatoes, black beans and a few shrimp. Although the flavor was good it was disappointing...no cheese and the amount of shrimp disappointing. There were 7 of us & everyone else loved their meal. I guess I should have ordered something else. Wait staff great & so was guacamole!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Cantina Laredo is a Mexican inspired chain that gets my approval. I typically steer clear of chain restaurants but sometimes they are so good and the service so impressive that you have to make exceptions. This is one of them. Drinks are pricey but worth the splurge. The Chili Con Queso and Top Shelf Guacamole is delicious. I love the variety of salsas they offer as well. For dinner, really everything is wonderful but my very favorite is a vegetarian option, Enchiladas De Espinaca. Enchiladas Vera Cruz is another fave.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Both food and service were great! The food was authentic and fresh! We had a great time!

Wait staff was very attentive! Enjoyed the experience!

1  Thank Virginia J
Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

We chose this place after 10 hours in the car with no idea how it would be for kids. This place is amazing! All the food was fantastic and the kids loved it too! Our waiter was great, extremely attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. Would definitely go back!