1,853 results
All reviews dali museum the executive lounge diamond member mahaffey theater bay front st pete hotel is in a great location tropicana field rays game free shuttle few blocks downtown area tangerine conference petersburg cvs honors
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We are here for a four-night stay. If the first night is any indication, we're going to be very frustrated by the time we leave. 1) The A/C in the room does not cool well. Granted, we like it colder than most folks, but this thing can barely get it to the low 70s. 2) The Tangerine restaurant is mediocre, at best. It was obvious our server last night was fairly new. She asked my husband if he wanted his filet medium well. What? He ordered it rare. It took well over 30 minutes for the food to come out. The server blamed it on the steak, which was ordered rare. All the food was sub-par for a high-end hotel. We will not be dining there again. 3) We went to the Starbucks in the hotel for a cup of joe this morning. There was no air conditioning at all there. There was a fan, but it was behind the counter for the crew. Screw the customers, I guess. 4) There is a hole in the wall behind to toilet in our room. What kind of roaches and other insects crawl through it at night is anyone's guess. 5) The only ice available in the hotel is in the snack shop in the lobby. A long haul from the top floors, especially after one has had a few. 6) The paint is peeling on the ceiling in the bathroom. 7) It's still hot in here! 8) Next time, we'll be checking into the Vinoy Renaissance. We cannot recommend the Hilton.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor if you want to see the bay. The view is blocked from lower floors.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Amanda B, Lobby Ambassador at Hilton St Petersburg Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear David J,

I'm very story the start of your stay has been unpleasant. I'd love to see what we can do to turn it around and make it right. Please feel free to call, email, or come down to the desk any time. My direct email is Amanda.Bugarin@Hilton.com.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We were in town for a baseball game. The hotel looks out at the bay and a soccer stadium. It was a great location as nearby there were plenty of places to eat and drink. The bay view was nice, and the baseball stadium was about a mile away. The staff was very friendly. I loved the concierge lounge for Diamond members. Great stay.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience on your most recent stay. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and we sincerely appreciate your loyalty as a Diamond Hilton Honors member. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, clean rooms, nice pool. Do not pay for a room with access to the executive lounge! I am a Hilton diamond member so I get free access to the lounge. I was expecting the “Evening Reception” from 5-7pm to be similar to what the Embassy Suites in Tampa and other cities offers - free cocktails, wine and beer. Here you get a crummy snack and a free soda. A glass of wine, beer or anything interesting will cost you! Shame on you Hilton for nickel and dining your best customers! So take a 5 minute walk to Beach Drive - all the bars have a happy hour and it is a fun Street to be on. I won’t stay here again, there is a Hampton Inn on Beach Drive, that’s the place to be!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jirvbon,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I apologize you were disappointed with the executive lounge. Our management team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We appreciate your loyalty as a Diamond Hilton Honors member and hope you will consider staying with us again in the future so we can make it right.

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Besides the room smelling we were leaving the hotel when some guy asked us for a ride to the Rays ballpark (this was after he asked the group before us). Where was the hotel personnel to prevent this? I said we don't know who you are, please leave us alone, then he said he would pay for a ride...One word...UBER! I find it amazing that no one from the hotel was present to prevent this...very uncomfortable feeling...

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear evaluationone,

I sincerely apologize for the challenges you had during your stay. Our guest's safety is of the upmost importance to our staff. We would love to get more information about this incident so we can address it accordingly. Please feel free to email me directly. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you will consider giving us a chance to make it right on your next visit to St. Petersburg.

Reviewed 30 September 2018

Perfect location near downtown restaurants and view on the bay. Very clean and very friendly personnel. When you want something, just ask, and you will get it. Very convenient parking and walking distance to nice restaurants.

Room Tip: Like usual best views from the highest floors
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jean L,

Thanks so much for your feedback! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. We hope to welcome you back soon!