“Pleasant, friendly, and refreshing”

Pom Pom's Tea House & Sandwicheria
Ranked #70 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Price range: USD 6 - USD 11
Cuisines: American, Asian, Vietnamese
Description: East meets West with uniquely themed gourmet sandwiches, salads, sides, homemade soups and an expansive variety of loose leaf teas. We also have a delicious array of ever changing sweets to tantalize your taste buds! Many of them tea infused. We have excellent Gluten Free Bread, including different Gluten Free Bread Puddings. Delivery Available from 727FOODNOW Check our Facebook Page for Specials, Special Events, Art Openings (Local Artists) and so much more.
Reviewed 8 April 2018

We stopped at this nice little place for lunch. Us first time visitors were greated by the store owner who offered us tastings, and we were later served by very friendly stuffs. The menu is very creative. Many items looks super interesting and i wish i can order more.
The food is fresh, delicious and comfortable. The Thai ice tea is very well-made. Many local arts were hang on the wall, making this place even more adorable. In general, this experience went beyong my expectation of an average local sandwich house.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Enjoyed a vegetable wrap, Asian slaw, and the tea of the day, jolly rancher flavor. We were given a sample of the daily soup and tea upon arrival. The owner and our servers were enthusiastic about the menu; showing us different plates as they were served. I’ll definitely go back! Looking forward the trying the peanut noodles!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Menu is filled with great sandwich choices.. some traditional things but many unique, unusual, and very good.
The teas are perfectly prepared.

Daily soups are inventive and good but the turkey and macaroni steals the show. It's not to be missed.
Staff is very friendly and relaxed.
This has become one of my very favorite places in town.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

This is the kind of place that will meet you right where you need to be. There is a sublime beauty to the range of sandwich combinations from curry chicken to Asian pulled pork (the "Fum Man Chu") to PBJ. A choice of bread too! Simple but explosive sides including noodles with peanut sauce and Asian slaw. A great range of teas...passion fruit yes! Even a "thai creme brulee". Great service and very reasonable prices.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I enjoy a good cup of tea. This goal was accomplished at Pom
Pom’s. Ordered a sandwich and side. Enjoyed my meal, but the turkey had a weird texture. Almost as though it was not completely cooked. I ate the rest of my sandwich and all was good. The gentleman (must have been the owner) who was asking how things were, was very nice and checked on things. I would definitely go there again. Maybe order something else. My friend only had dessert, she enjoyed it. They have a nice menu. A little pricey. My meal including a small pot of tea was over $18.00.