All reviews hydro massage room was clean cracker barrel across the street front desk massage chair highway for easy access night shift water pressure the breakfast area waffle maker included breakfast hotel is located great place to stay stayed here for one night non smoking hot breakfast convenient location
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel needs some serious updating. The room and hallway had an unpleasant odor, everything in the room felt sticky, I sprayed Lysol as many places as I could but everytime I touched something I felt I had to wash my hands..........worst was cockroaches in my room. Had gotten there at 5:31 p.m., went to dinner around 7 and when I flipped the light on........COCKROACHES!!!!! I live in FL and am aware of them, but you should not have them!!!!!! They did not charge us for the second night as we had to go to another hotel. They would not take my charge off for the few hours I was there. When there are cockroaches, there are MANY!!!!!! There are never just a few. Yuck.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gramma5262
COMFORTSTPETE, Manager at Comfort Inn North, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Gramma5262
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. I am sorry that you did not experience the first class hospitality in your recent visit, we are always improving our facility and services and feedback from our guests help us to achieve that.
Again thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again to provide you with a superior experience.
Kind Regards
John Moradi
GM Comfort INN North

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Spent the night on our way to our vacation rental. Hotel was clean, service was excellent and we really liked the location of the hotel. Hotel does offer breakfast, but we did not have breakfast. Good place to stop.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Paul H

Thank you so much for being our valued customers and appreciate your kind words. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your logging needs. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.
Again, please accept my sincere thanks. We look forward to serving you in the near future.
John Moradi

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The front desk clerk was very rude! I believe his name was luvern. When we checked in he asked how many people were in the room and we told him and he proceeded to say that was one more then allowable but the couple behind us had the same number of people but he offered them to rent a cot. My friend is a manager at a hotel and she said having 5 people in a room isn't a problem as long as you're up front with the staff for fire hazards. Then one of my friends kids used a towel to mop up a spill and when I turned in the towels to get fresh towels they didn't ask what room number I was in. Instead they were watching me on the camera to find out what room we were in and called to say they were charging $12 for one towel! A little outrageous when they weren't very good towels to begin with! Decent rooms just wish the customer service was better and they weren't so rude!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The staff at this Hotel are fabulous.
Especially Mindy​. She was so friendly and helpful. This hotel exceeded our expectations. Floridians like Mindy are just good people. Would stay here again.
Comfy bed and good complimenery breakfast too.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

My wife and I miss our flight and don't know the area well I call hotel talk to wonder nice gentleman when I arrived there was 2 front desk agent and LU was the person who help me check and he was also the one I talk to on the phone. I ask recommend restaurant nearby the other seem like she don't know the area well, but LU he jump right in and tell me all local restaurant and where should go. he was one best customer service I have encounter in awhile. we stay for one night but my wife have a lot of stuff all the luggage cart were all taken LU help us bring the stuff to our room and refused to even take tips when we give him. we will recommend this hotel to our friend and family. clean, nice room, great price and good service.

Room Tip: best customer service
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple