All reviews pennsylvania hotel courtyard marriott indoor pool front desk free shuttle valet parking shuttle service updated rooms hotel shuttle nice hotel tropicana field within a mile radius rays game tampa bay rays dali museum few blocks an older hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Nice hotel that is located in a great location within walking distance of all the shops and restaurants. Excellent shuttle service from the hotel within 5-10 that can't be beat, very nice perk of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
CourtyardStPeteGM, General Manager at Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Thank you fro your kind words, we love being in such a great city with so much to offer and pleased to be able to offer our complimentary shuttle!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

It was amazing. Room large. Room clean. Staff super. Great stay. Price high but it’s well worth it. Will stay again. Kitchen was closing when we checked in. The staff cooked us grilled cheese and soup anyway. They were great. They could have just said kitchen closed. They went the extra mike for us. They talked to us and we had a blast. Amazing experience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

I am so happy to hear that our staff went out of their way to make your stay great! I hope we see you again when your travels bring you back to St Petersburg!

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I only stayed one night and had minor issues with my visit, but there were enough of them that I checked-out a dissatisfied customer. When I arrived after 7pm, the front desk attendant was in the office chatting with someone else and I had to get their attention. During check-in, I asked which restaurants were within walking distance and she mentioned their own cafe and told me about their free shuttle which would be 'first come, first serve' because the hotel was sold out. I said I would walk, and she gave me a map of downtown but didn't bother to mention that there were restaurants everywhere within about 2 blocks. Then, I was put into an accessible room involuntarily and they said they couldn't change my room because they were sold out. As others mentioned, there is valet parking or you're on your own to find an off-street spot. My accessible room was large, but not clean--there were popcorn bits on the floor and someone else's hair (albeit one strand) on the bedspread. There was only decaf coffee in the room (4 pods, but all decaf). The room has a mini-fridge and coffee maker, iron and writing desk. No microwave like other Courtyards. The fitness center is small but adequate, with 2 treadmills, an elliptical and handweights. The entry to the fitness center is broken--the keypad does not light up "green" and you have to yank it open. I had to go to the front desk to get these instructions, as did the person who tried to get into the fitness center after me. Would be nice if they fixed it. Finally, I saw a door on the ground floor propped open at 4:30 in the morning, which was completely unsafe. When I checked out, the (different) front desk attendant was on the phone for several minutes and didn't even acknowledge my presence until she got off the phone. Lots of these issues could be addressed with a check list and training.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
CourtyardStPeteGM, General Manager at Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

I am sorry to hear that there were a few hiccups during your short stay with us. We will certainly use your comments to improve our level of service at every opportunity as we strive for excellence. Thank you for your feedback. Please feel free to reach out to me at the hotel so that I might get additional information as to when you were with us to ensure I am sharing the correct information.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on a last min booking over the 4th of July for 2 nights. Staff was very helpful in accommodating a quiet room for our little ones to sleep. We were way back on the 3rd floor. I heard from others that the 7th floor has nicer views and probably less street noise. But our room was nice and worked fine for us.

The pool was nice, it was just us when we went during the day and was warm and rather shallow.

The bistro was also quiet and the food was pretty good if not a little pricey. But we had ours comp'ed because we were not able to use their shuttle service one evening for dinner. If the weather wasn't so hot and rainy, it would've been a short stroll to Beach drive where all the good food is.

They did have a running shuttle on the 4th which we used for our trip to a Rowdies game. Quick pick up and drop off.

Thank you to Alexa (mgr), Seth (valet), Robert (shuttle driver), and all the other friendly staff members who made our stay wonderful.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was there were some miscommunications at the front desk. It just wasn't seamless, but I would not hesitate to stay again with my family.

Stayed: July 2018
CourtyardStPeteGM, General Manager at Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Thank you for visiting us for your July 4th holiday. We love being in the downtown area where there is so much to see and do. I am pleased that you found our staff friendly and accommodating. We certainly hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice updated older hotel. The rooms are a nice size even though an old building. The location can't be beat for downtown and Central Avenue shopping, restaurants, art galleries and night life.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
CourtyardStPeteGM, General Manager at Courtyard St. Petersburg Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

That is great to hear! We love being part of the vibrant city of St Petersburg! we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to our area.