“Great menu...reasonable prices”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

When we are on the road, we look for a Chili's near to where we are staying. We like the fact that we have developed a familiarity with this chain. Seems that no matter where we are, the Chili's service and food excellent. Prices are reasonable and the food is always tasty. This location was very good, with great service and well prepared menu items.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Perhaps if you are a small party of 2 to 4 you might have a better experience than a larger one. This location seems to be understaffed at lunch time when our party of 8 showed up even with a reservation. The food is what Chili's offers and is good; you can't beat the lunch pricing. There is something for everyone's palate. Our server was reluctant to any deviations in orders and even said "no" when asked if he could have the bar tender put a margarita in a glass that was not so heavy. I did speak up and asked him to just bring a regular glass and I'd pour it for her; she wasn't trying to get more just.... their glasses can be heavy for some. This is a great location - within walking distance to many of the condominiums the surround this area and is close to major shopping.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

Chili's always send me great coupons so I definitely take advantage of them. I took my $10 off $30 and ordered a steak with corn on the cob and a side salad. My hubby ordered the 2 combination plate with shrimp and salmon. I've got to say this was the best sirloin I've had in a long time. It was cooked just as I ordered it. Everything was delicious and our waitress was really attentive. We got all of this for $25. I've spent that much on sandwiches for lunch many times.

Reviewed 27 September 2016

Haven't been to Chili's for a long time so we went today for lunch ...Never disappointed with Kyle the bartender ...good drinks and good service...we shared the full order of 3 for me ...salad ...lunch fajitas with the usual side stuff and dessert ..Dessert was chocolate lava cake so yummy...It was all good and so relaxing...The menu has been updated since our last visit ...looks so good

Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

Order a cheeseburger and it came out burnt so sent it back and husband's chicken crispers were soggie so I got my new burger after every one was done with there meals . Sevice was terrible