“HOT Yoga and Core Training”
Review of Yoga Energy Studio

Yoga Energy Studio
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I have worked with YES for several years, focusing on core/strength training. Two months ago, I decided to give their HOT yoga classes a try. Being a novice, I had no idea if I could keep up, but the instructors have been so helpful and encouraging that I look forward to my practice. It's not easy by any "stretch", but I feel as if these sessions have added to my overall well-being, health, and happiness. I am thankful to have discovered Yoga Energy Studio.

Reviewed 8 February 2013

Yoga Energy Studio in St Petersburg, FL is hands down, the hottest and most amazing hot yoga studio around! They have a professional, clean studio without the intimidation factor. Everyone makes you feel welcome and at home, while providing you with an intense, yet stress-relieving workout out. Combining all aspects of strength, flexibility, cardio and endurance, you would be missing out if you did not come practice while visiting the Tampa/St. Pete area!

Reviewed 7 February 2013

Best Hot Yoga Studio in the Tampa Bay Area! They have a variety of classes with excellent teachers. This studio is for everyone no matter if you are a practicing yogi or have never practiced yoga before. Either way, you will feel welcomed. I always leave feeling better than I did when I got there. They also have excellent teacher training programs and workshops to enhance your yoga practice.

Reviewed 5 February 2013

Recently, I decided to start practicing yoga again in order to hopefully curb some normal aches and pains and destress. I had practiced a few years ago and had felt it really helped. I have been a strength training customer of Yoga Energy Studio for many years and have always been very pleased with the workouts so I decided to try the hot yoga classes. I have to say that I am so pleased with the instructors and the benefit I have received from the different hot classes. I was apprehensive about starting again thinking I would be the only one in class not knowing what to do, but the instructors were so very thorough in their explanations and so very knowledgeable I felt totally comfortable. I feel so much better after each practice that I cannot believe it. And the heat makes the practice that much better. I look forward to each hot yoga class and now adjust my schedule so that I can get there at least once a week!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 February 2013

I love hot yoga. Most of the classes here are 1 hour and 15 minutes in a heated class. The instructors are awesome and challenging, and explain how to do the poses accurately. At the end of class I feel relaxed, refreshed and revived. They offer a good variety of classes at a convenient amount of times. The fee is sliding scale, with a minimum of $8.00 per class. A bargain in this community.