“Amazing "HOT" Yoga & strength training”
Review of Yoga Energy Studio

Yoga Energy Studio
Reviewed 5 February 2013

Recently, I decided to start practicing yoga again in order to hopefully curb some normal aches and pains and destress. I had practiced a few years ago and had felt it really helped. I have been a strength training customer of Yoga Energy Studio for many years and have always been very pleased with the workouts so I decided to try the hot yoga classes. I have to say that I am so pleased with the instructors and the benefit I have received from the different hot classes. I was apprehensive about starting again thinking I would be the only one in class not knowing what to do, but the instructors were so very thorough in their explanations and so very knowledgeable I felt totally comfortable. I feel so much better after each practice that I cannot believe it. And the heat makes the practice that much better. I look forward to each hot yoga class and now adjust my schedule so that I can get there at least once a week!

Date of experience: November 2012

Reviewed 4 February 2013

I love hot yoga. Most of the classes here are 1 hour and 15 minutes in a heated class. The instructors are awesome and challenging, and explain how to do the poses accurately. At the end of class I feel relaxed, refreshed and revived. They offer a good variety of classes at a convenient amount of times. The fee is sliding scale, with a minimum of $8.00 per class. A bargain in this community.

Date of experience: February 2013