“GREAT TIME”

Ranked #9 of 87 Tours in St. Petersburg
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

We took the tour with Remi this morning and had a great time. Safety is a top priority. It was our first time on the segways. I was a little nervous but Remi put me at ease and took the time to make sure we understood how to operate the segways safely. It was so nice to take them to the beach. We saw lots of animals in their natural habitat and Remi is full of knowledge of the area. He took time to answer all of my sons questions and didn't rush us to finish. It was a great morning. We will definitely go back again when we visit Florida.

2  Thank Mariann B
"beautiful sights"
"interesting information"
"learn how"

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

The tour was beautiful. The Segway was easier to ride than expected. They promptly picked us up at the tiki hut & offered us a ride to our hotel upon return. Fun for a couple, family, or individual. We enjoyed it as it was something different than our normal relaxing on the beach.

4  Thank Cande C
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a great time riding the Segways through Fort DeSoto park. Remi had us both trained and feeling like old pros in no time. The scenery in the park is fantastic, we even saw a few dolphins. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone.

4  Thank Paul F
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Remi was awesome. Our family enjoyed it and the outdoor tour was just what we needed to end our trip. Kids and adults both liked the tour and the experience. Plenty of Segway time as well as rest area and viewing of water, fish, and nature. Recommend for all ages.

5  Thank Carol B