“Excellent ”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #357 of 999 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Fair price. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The menu has nice variety to it.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for Thai food this is more for those who have never had authentic Thai or Asian food. Just to Americanized for me. Atmosphere was good. Kirin beer is served here.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We had a track meet so hadn't eaten and it was almost 9pm. Stopped here to grab some grub! I loved the honey seared and had enough to eat for lunch the next day. My husband had a bowl that he enjoyed and had leftovers for lunch too. My son had the spicy chicken and he ate all of his!! Great place for quick good food!!

Reviewed 28 January 2017

Ordered 3 items. First, Edamame came right away, then we waited 20 minutes for the next dish(vegetable fried rice). The last one finally got delivered and I had to take it to go(lettuce wraps). The young women working the floor came by and told us-When we came in it was't busy, but they received a lot of online orders they had to fill. So, I guess if you dine in you are not priority!!! I watched other diners looking around for their food or walk back up to the counter. BTW, I saw the counter girl-offer all the take out guest a free drink while they were waiting. They told us the manager was going to come talk to us but, he was busy working in the kitchen ....never showed up. We had an hour to eat dinner and couldn't get all of our food. Not sure I will go back

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Went in last night around 7:00 pm. Not too busy. I ordered "take out" since I was by myself and coming home from work. When my take-out was ready, I saw the cook put it on the counter behind the cashier. She was finishing with a customer, so I didn't mind. However, she waited on the next person as my food was sitting there. She knew it was ready, but kept working with customers. When she got around to boxing it up, I asked "where the egg rolls were". I had to wait for those as well. I think that if an order is ready, you should take the time to give it to the customer who has been waiting instead of continuing on to a new customer. Also, the portion sizes have shrunk along with the menu size. The pieces of chicken are small, now. I used to love coming to this restaurant and went out of my way. Not sure I will do that again.