All reviews the concierge lounge nice hotel hallway noise tampa airport business trip room service business traveler bed was comfortable fitness center great bar up to date checking in shuttle service st pete clearwater lobby housekeeping
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

I very rarely write a review so bare with me.
Staff was great, breakfast was average and the room was nice. The only down fall was the bed. It was so stiff that I couldn't move the next morning. I have slept on floors softer. But over it was a nice stay...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 534krisw
IanLarson, General Manager at St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Kris W,

Thank you for taking time to share your review of your recent stay at the St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater! I'm glad that stay was a pleasant one. Please know that I will have our team look specifically at the bed in your guest room; as usually we only hear positive things regarding the comfort of our beds. We hope we have an opportunity to host you again soon in the future.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Hotel very clean, staff friendly and demonstrate a williness to satisfy the guest.

Included continental breakfast, weight room and pool.

Rooms are clean and bed very comfortable.

Furniture a little outdated but a that is understandable based upon cost that very reasonable.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
IanLarson, General Manager at St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Lila J,

Thank you for taking time to share your comments regarding the St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater and you recent visit with us! I'm glad that you enjoyed your Birthday stay, and hope that you are able to return soon!

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Upon arrival I opted for their free cup o Joe at the front desk. Set up was dirty and no one restocked the creamer. (happened again upon check out). Pool only has 4 loungers. 4.
I was told it was a "business hotel", and that's it. All 4 were taken. No pool towels were in the bin. They brought me a bath towel from the room stock. I was on the concierge floor, ordered room service for 1 for dinner. Restaurant was empty, yet they couldn't get 1 dinner order correct. I don't mind paying $100 for room service for dinner, but at least provide excellent service. They brought me a different bottle of wine, without calling to ask first if they could substitute. They brought a salad I didn't order but said it comes with the meal....yet no one asked what dressing I'd like. (again, $100, I'd like to pick my dressing) The dill sauce cream on my salmon was like eating gritty flour, nasty. Couldn't get a wink of sleep because the main road below had loud cars on it all night and the wall was so thin I heard the lady in the next room hacking all night.Absolutely no compensation was given. As a Platinum Elite member for years, you'd think I'd checked in to the Red Roof Inn. Very disappointed. Do NOT recommend this location for anything.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mckennanicole27

Dear Mckennanicole27,

Thank you for sharing your candid comments regarding your recent visit to the St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater. I would like to apologize for your experience, and for not it not being to your expectation. Please know that this is not typical of us, and I was disappointed to read of the challenges you encountered. I have shared this with all of our team, and have asked that we address immediately. We take great pride in the service and hospitality we provide to our guests, and obviously failed in your case. I do appreciate you bringing it to our attention, and again would like to apologize.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The hotel is in a convenient location. It is reasonably clean and the bed is comfortable. However, It was a older hotel renovated with very thin wall, I did not sleep well because of the noise.
Pay attention to your bill, you will get charged for thing you should have not be charged for.
The worst part of the hotel were how unprofessional some of the staff were. Capria was full of attitude, when I asked for her name to speak to the manager about it, she refused to provide me her name. Why does she work at Marriott?? I felt like I was dealing with someone who has never heard of customer service at a seedy hotel in the run-down part of the town. My experience with Motel 6 was A+ compared to this.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
IanLarson, General Manager at St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Happistar,

Thank you for sharing your candid feedback regarding your recent visit to the St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater. I would like to apologize for the negative impression that our team left on you; it certainly is not typical of the service we strive to provide to our guests, and I am sorry that your experience was not a great one. Please know that comments such as yours are used as learning for all of our staff, in order that we may continually improve and strive for service excellence. I hope that we are able to regain your confidence in the future, and show you our true hospitality on you next stay.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Best staff. I travel all over and this staff was so nice and professional ! The front desk walks you to the elevator and they always have a smiles on their faces. Ate in the Restaurant and they were fantastic too. I would recommend to anyone to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank maureenbrennan
IanLarson, General Manager at St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Maureenbrennan,

Thank you for the recognition of our staff at the St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater! I appreciate you taking a moment to share such great feedback! Please know that I will pass along your comments to all of our team. We hope you are able to return soon!