“Farewell Meal”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our last meal on the pleasant patio with my sister and brother-in-law at Alesia’s before flying home.
We all shared an order of Summer Rolls with dipping sauce and they were good and fresh but I think they needed a little more mint and/or cilantro.
I had the vegetarian curry and it was very good (I would have preferred chicken, but didn’t see that on the menu). I definitely could have eaten more!
My husband definitely enjoyed his traditional sandwich and it looked really good!
My sister and her husband split a traditional Banh Mi Sandwich and a bowl with meat egg noodles and carrots (I’m not sure of what it was).
This restaurant is located in a quiet neighborhood and is a great setting for a quiet lunch!

1  Thank Darlene H

Reviewed 11 April 2018

It's nice to have a unique dining experience away from the hustle and bustle of downtown and the beaches. If you are looking to expand your exposure to French and Asian cuisine, then this place is perfect. The atmosphere is simple, yet classy. There are some unique items that would be difficult to find in the area...such as the honeycomb dessert.

1  Thank Jill U
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were there on Sat morning for branch. They had sandwiches, vietnam cuisine, wines, beers, and nice dessarts too. It was one of the best branch I ever had around St. Pete area. The interior and exterior atmosphere is very nice as well.

1  Thank n111er
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This was a find in a quiet neighborhood. There is a distinct family ambience, both with the customers and the restaurant staff. Waitstaff were superb and very attentive. Outside dining also was available. Wonderful nuanced flavors, like French and Thai cuisines. We shared summer rolls with house dipping sauce, then had prosciutto salad and couscous salads. Our beer was a great stout from Sri Lanka (who knew!). The bread pudding was customized: ours with almonds. A fine meal!

2  Thank baron_9
Reviewed 12 March 2018

This place is always busy and gets wonderful reviews. We didn't find the food that spectacular and felt the quantity served didn't match the price. They have a great staff, lovely garden style dining as well as a comfortable inside café seating. We are light eaters and usually share entrees. As this was our first visit, we opted to try a salad and an entrée. Both were okay, but seemed to be sparse of ingredients (one small mushroom cut into three for the Baby Bok Choy special and five grilled shrimp for $15.50 during lunch??!!). We'll stick with the downtown Asian restaurants of Lemon Grass, Azie, La V, Nitally's and Sab.