“holiday dinner”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

my Mongolian beef as always is great flavor is crisp and powerful with the heat from the pepper.
egg rolls were full of meat and flavor.. a must when going here..
tables and chairs are comfortable
easy wheelchair access.
clean bathroom.
Don t order the soda...

Reviewed 1 January 2018

A friend told us about this place and we drove 45 minutes to get there and it was well worth it. They have the best dim sum in Florida. We had pork bun and shrimp wontons and we had bbq pork and black bean clams. We also had the crab and maw soup out of this world very fresh. I had duck chow fun and my husband had fried noodle seafood platter. We have lived in Florida for 11 years and this was the best, we are from New Jersey. The service was excellent which made dining enjoyable. It is Vietnamese and Chinese but so good.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

What a great spot to find. The Shrimp steamed buns were excellent and the PHO was just really good. The staff worked hard.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My wife and I ate lunch here after dropping off our car for service at a nearby dealership. We didn't have a car so our choices were limited to walking distance around the dealership. My expectations were low but I was pleasantly surprised from the moment I walked in. The restaurant is bright and airy and the menu included Dim Sum, Chinese and Vietnamese cuisine. My wife started with an egg roll and had mixed chinese vegetables. The vegetables were wok sauteed crisp and had a nice assortment including bok choy, spring mushrooms, baby corn, carrots pea pods and broccoli. I had a Vietnamese rice vermicelli bowl with roast pork and egg roll. It was delicious. This was very tasty and satisfied on all levels. It was slighly sweet from the broth, savory from the pork, crunchy from the cucumber and bean shoots and the vermicelli was cooked just right. The menu is quite extensive and this lesser-known dish could easily be overlooked by more popular items. But I will tell you, this Vermicelli bowl is not to be missed. Our service was quick and overall, the experience was good. We'd definitely come back.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

The food here is very good, but avoid the older lady who does not seem to want to be at this place at all.
The egg rolls were very good and filled with pork. The roasted pork app is also very good.
My friend had the house fried rice and that was 2 meals.
We also had a variety of steams and fried dim sum. Everything tasted wonderful!!!!