“Absolutely A New Favorite!!!”
Review of Numex

Numex
Ranked #211 of 986 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Friends told us about Numex, but they had not dined there. So we decided to go together. This is fabulous New Mexico cuisine! I don't remember ever eating more flavorful Mexican, New Mexican or TexMex. The best in St. Pete!

We visited on a weekday for a late lunch; the new venue has inside or outside casual seating as well as a bar inside. There are many options on the menu; the decisions are very hard to make. Our waiter did a great job of explaining the cuisine available, including off menu items. The difference is the peppers. Numex has beer and wine available as adult beverages.

Numex is easy to find; we parked on the street. If you like "southwest" flavor, you must try this restaurant.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

What a great new spot on Central Ave. The Chiles Rellenos were the best I've ever had. My husband had the Machaca and loved it. The margaritas were excellent especially the Jalapeno Margarita. We loved the creative decor and the owner was so gracious. He came over to our table and talked to us about the creation of the restaurant, menu, design. Don't miss out on this little gem in St. Pete!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Great location very nice comfortable and modern.
Had their chips, red and green salsa, and The NuMex quasadeias, they were absolutely the best I ever had.

Great service also.

Definitely worth a visit

Reviewed 1 March 2018

I love the concept, but it just hasn't hit the spot yet... I've been three times, each having a different meal. I can't say anything negative, however, I just haven't been Wowed by their food. DISCLAIMER: I have family in New Mexico and was really hoping for true New Mexican food. This is certainly the closest thing to real New Mexican food in the Tampa Bay area, but again, it just didn't quite hit the spot with me... yet. I'll keep trying because the place is cool. It's only been open a few months and seems to always have a crowd, so maybe I'm just being too picky.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

Went here on a taco Tuesday. When we walked in, we were the only three ppl in there for about 20 min. By the time we left the place was jammin. Great chips and salsa and great food.they do specials for taco Tuesday. Only downfall is they do not do crunchy tacos. Only soft shell. Good service too. We will def be back!