To truly appreciate The Mariner, you need to understand the type of vacation rental this is. Many of the people who stay here are long standing timeshare owners that come every year. If you rent, you are most likely going to be asked to rent from Saturday - Saturday, although other options are available when they aren't fully booked for the week. But, it is not a hotel or a resort, it is more like renting an apartment for the week right on the beach. The location was significantly renovated in 2009/2010 and that is a big plus when you compare to other locations in the area. It is right on a lovely, quiet section of St. Pete Beach with an outdoor partially shaded deck with chairs facing the gulf. The gulf is an excellent place to bring younger children since it is crystal clear and never that rough. The larger hotels, beach activities and a number of shops and restaurants are in walking distance. A handful of the rooms also face the gulf, and if you can afford/score one of those, it is a great way to go. The rooms are located around the pool with a courtyard on the other side with a shuffleboard court. There are two hot tubs, barbecues and picnic tables for use. The rooms all have a sitting room with a pull out sofa and table, a full kitchen with marble countertops, microwave, stove, etc., and 1 – 2 bedrooms/bathrooms. A number have decks or balconies facing the pool or the gulf (look at the property map on the website). It is a family place that will be a little noisy by the pool during certain hours (mainly after the kids come off of the beach) and rather quiet at night. The Bon Aire next door has a wonderful pool bar with amazing drinks, burgers, chicken sandwiches, shish kabobs, etc. This is the kind of place you bring your kids year after year to create memories, but can still thoroughly enjoy as an adult.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come visit the Beautiful Mariner Beach Club on St. Pete Beach with the lovely sunsets. One and two bedroom units with full kitchen. You will enjoy the heated pool and two hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Mariner Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mariner Beach Club Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Mariner Beach Club St. Pete Beach, Florida