“Our favorite restaurant!”

Sea Turtle Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

What can I say, other than we love this place! Not only is it across the street from our hotel, the food is always great! We eat breakfast every day that they are open. Today, I had a hamburger which was huge and a delicious house salad with the house spicy vinegarette. The coffee is so yummy too! Prices are reasonable. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

This is a great spot for breakfast. My favorite is the full English breakfast, plenty of food. The Scottish egg is pretty good too.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Our family (2 adults and 2 kids) went there for breakfast. We showed up right as they opened at 8am and were greeted by a British lady, I am assuming the owner. Now, we are from Boston where people are not exactly friendly and we are used to that. But this lady was something else... Everything she did was as if she was doing us a huge favor. We asked for a high chair and she almost rolled her eyes at us as she brought it out. More napkins - another grunt, and they get almost thrown on the table. I don't know if she was just having a bad day, or she hates kids or what, but it made us feel very uncomfortable like we had done something bad. Yes, we had children and they needed a few extra things, but they were not being loud or throwing food or running around. And only two other tables were occupied, so the place was certainly not busy.

On the plus side, food was very good. Unfortunately it was such an uncomfortable experience that we decided not to go back there, even through we stayed across the street and the kids were begging us for pancakes every morning. So they lost several meals from us on this trip, and we don't plan to go back there on future vacations either.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We knew we had found a gem of a little local place when we walked in. All the locals go here....bc it’s reasonable & soooo good! We loved our food especially the crispy edge pancakes, hearty biscuits & gravy & perfect crispy bacon!!! and some sweet couple even gave my husband & I further local restaurants to try! Will definitely go back here when in St. Pete again. Also, the owner is British & willing to allow some substitutions on menu items. Great place!!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

1.0 mile walk from the Don CeSar to the North.
Very good breakfast food- Enjoyed- Sausage and Eggs (twice).

I did get there at 7:45am. By the time I left the line was out the door around 9am.
Get there early- very casually.

I sat at the bar and enjoyed talking with the local people and staff.
British Cuisine.

$12.00 with tip. Extremely reasonable.

5  Thank JRH68