All reviews sandbar bills cheeseburger beach bar pete beach one bedroom apartment family owned rooms are clean year after year publix grocery frozen drinks across street beach front great drinks gulf boulevard laid back small kitchen beautiful beach
Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

Our room by the laundromat was just ok, a lot of people walking by us when we sat outside. Wifi is super strong and landscaping is gorgeous. No breakfast and few parking spots for the weekend summer rush. Comfortable and clean rooms, but keep the food cleaned up or you will get ants. Not really worth the price, but comparable to other places around, I guess. Nice flock of birds nesting in front on the beach.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank GypsyTraveller94
Reviewed 29 May 2015

My husband and I spent 5 days at the Bon Aire We had a wonderful time with friends who were also staying there. The rooms are small and a bit dated but very clean. The grounds are landscaped and well kept. We spent most of our time in one of the two pools. Many lounge chairs and several tables with an umbrella. We live about 20 minutes away but it was very relaxing to get away and spend time with friends.

Room Tip: Two story building with no elevator. If you have trouble with stairs request a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 27 May 2015

The room was simple but very clean. The grounds were very pretty and well maintained. Conveniently located. Lounge chairs at the pools, deck by beach and on the beach. Beach towels were provided. The only negative was the wifi. It was incredibly slow. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank about222
Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go back to St Pete Beach for a visit. Looking for a place to Winter. Lived here for 33 years until work moved us to the North. We decided to stay at the Bon Aire Resort Motel where my Grandfather stayed in the 50s. They have done a nice job of updating this beach resort. The rooms are small but clean and nice. They are Darren in appointment but we were doing this on a lark and have been pleasantly surprised. The staff is accommodating and very personable The beach is magnificent and the beach bar is the hub of activity and a great place to enjoy the perfect sunsets. All in all it is a great surprise and for the price gets an A plus across the board. We would do it again tomorrow especially for the beach. Try it. Wonderful!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mike K
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I have stayed here many times, the last time I stayed however, it seemed every single person around the pools and the bar were smoking! Annoying, you can't sit anywhere and not inhale second hand smoke! Another weird incident, the exterminator asked me if he could come in and spray for pests. Umm, no you cannot spray poison around my luggage and clothing. Its carpet too, which means the carpets are full of pesticide. Yes, its Florida, and you have to take care of those things, but do it when the room is not occupied. Gross carpeting in Florida!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple