We got a good deal on this hotel in October. We had an upgrade to a partial sea view room, which was great, if you can get a full sea view room, I would go for it, its a pretty awesome beach and sunset was great to watch! Bongo's was a friendly beach bar, we enjoyed spending our evenings there.
Our room was clean and comfortable, the bathroom was really small, but it was ok, it certainly wouldn't stop me from staying again.
The staff were really friendly, always helpful.
We would definitely stay here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel is located directly on the beach and Gulf of Mexico. The Resort features a wide selection of luxurious guestrooms with furnished private balconies and all the best full service resort amenities for the leisure or business travelers. No hidden resort fees. At NO further charge you get FREE use of Fitness Center, FREE Unlimited Wireless Internet Access with your own computer, FREE Electronic Safe in your room, FREE Parking, FREE Coffee & Tea 24 Hours a Day, FREE Local Phone Calls. Featuring 3 Restaurants - Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge, Bongos Beach Bar & Grill, and the Palm Room Restaurant. 2 Lounges, Heated Swimming Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and HostelWorld so you can book your Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel And Conference Center
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Hotel
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center St. Pete Beach, Florida