“Worth the wait! ”

Ranked #10 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This place is always busy and after eating there i see why. A cozy and clean restaraunt. With knick-knack frogs everywhere. Very fun place for the whole funny. Service was excellent. I was very impressed with all the staff. As busy as they were they were on top of everyone's needs and always had a smile on. The food was Awesome! I had the cinnamon roll french toast. If you have a sweet tooth and love french toast youll love this! I cant wait for my next vacation in St Pete so i can have it again! The fruit was fresh, ripe and you get a big serving. My daughter had eggs, bacon, and toast, all were cooked perfectly and had big portions. If your not in a rush its definately worth going.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

First visit. Not impressed. Service leaves alot to be desired. Never greeted. Was pointed to a table without menus. Food was good but nobody checked back for refills or to see how food was.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Wife and I have been big fans of this breakfast place for years. OK, we are serious breakfast fans, so strap in. When in St Pete there is just no other place IF you want an excellent start-the-day meal. You will not need lunch and will be braced for cocktail hour (trust me). But please do not go when I am in town 'cause I do not want to wait for a seat, thank you.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

way too much of it and they discourage sharing by charging extra to do so. Very extensive menu selections, everything is fresh and really good.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

My husband & I stopped for lunch. Staying within my restrictions I ordered 2 eggs with tomatoes slices & toast. My husband ordered the special quiche that day. When his came the amount of fruit he was given supplemented my breakfast just fine. The food was great, the service was good and the owners were super friendly.

1  Thank lindahM7382LT