“Cinnamon roll French toast is a MUST!”
Review of Frog Pond

Frog Pond
Ranked #12 of 155 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

I've been here twice and I have nothing but positive things to say about the food and staff! First visit I tried the veggie omelet. It was delicious! The second visit I had two eggs, potatoes and toast. (The portions are enough to share!) My husband had the cinnamon roll French toast... I took several bites of this and it was AMAZING! This is a must try! As far as the staff... They're very attentive to your needs and the owner walks around frequently chatting with the customers! Great place and I will go every single time I'm in St. Pete!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Everything was great!
Tons of selections and huge servings!!
So good!
We tried to go back but the wait was over an hour.
I had lox and bagel. My husband had eggs Benedict and my daughter had gravy and biscuits with bacon and hash browns. We were all very happy!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Came here with my large family of picky eaters and everyone was satisfied. The food was fantastic, the serving sizes are immense, and the service was wonderful. The owner was walking around talking to everyone and welcoming new guests the whole time, the server answered all of our questions and never let our cups get empty. Good environment, close to resorts and awesome service. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

This is our first time visiting St. Pete. I found this restaurant on trip advisor and decided to try it out because of all the fantastic reviews.
I made a great choice! The servers were very friendly, coffee was piping hot and the food was delish!
The servings are large so I would recommend sharing.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

This has to be the hidden gem of St Pete Beach. Place is not large so expect a wait, but well worth it. Owners are always checking on tables and wait staff is great. Best part is the food. Don't miss this one!

Been to Frog Pond? Share your experiences!