“I thought I saw a mermaid?”

Sea Hag's Bar and Grill
Ranked #42 of 154 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A fun place to relax, have an adult beverage, and listen to live music. Nestled next to sailboat moorings, the staff are friendly and attentive. It seems like the music never stops. I lan to return any time I am in the area!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

Enjoy meeting our friends here several times a week. The bartender, Jesse, is outstanding, friendly, knows her customers. It is like visiting family.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Great waterfront atmosphere. Attentive service. Good cocktails and very tasty smoked fish spread and HUGE peel and eats. Would go again definitely.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I had a great experience at Sea Hags last night. David was a great server and the grouper sandwich was delish! My kids split the kids’ pizza and there was still some left over. They do not have apple juice for the kids.
We had a table by the water, next to the bar and could still hear the band. Live music started at 7pm.
It was loud and busy, but I knew it would be as I’ve been about 4 times prior.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Went early, place was really busy, but still had some seating available. The chowder was great, a smoke flavor, with a salad. Service was fine, priced right. Big bar crowd, but we sat in dining area.