“Easy cozy and friendly”
other travellers have booked this property
Our Bldg From the Street - Upstairs Unit
View From the Deck! The Deck is Very Large!
Check Availability
The Deck is Very Large!
Dining Area - Table for Six
Kitchen
Bedroom with Full Size Bed
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Pavel P
“Easy cozy and friendly”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The booking process was easy, the landlady was friendly and accommodating. The rental property was clean and cozy. Great experience overall.

22 Jul 2017
Wonderful news! Thank You!!
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

8 Jul 2017
That's our goal so that all of our guests enjoy their stay to the max!!! Thx
Sheree Z
“Dolphins seen almost everyday!”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

This unit has great ocean views and a short walk to the beach. Condo was clean and had more than anyone needs as far as kitchen supplies goes. I loved watching the dolphins from the deck. We had a very comfortable stay and Debra was great to work with. The people around there are very friendly. Bike trails are amazing! I would definitely rent it again if I were to go back!

16 Feb 2017
That's what we strive for and we appreciate the business! Thanks, Debra
Gdenny1
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed 21 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

The owner is wonderful kept me up to date with everything and was responsive! The unit was really nice and fully equipped to cook and enjoy the stay! I would highly recommend it.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
23 Jul 2016
We appreciate the kind words and hope our guests always enjoy their visit to our unit as much as we do when we go down to rejuvenate our spirits!
Debra & Duane
BamaKaren
Birmingham, Alabama
“Perfect for myself and my fur baby!”
Reviewed 7 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016
people found this review helpful

The pictures do not do it justice! I was very pleased with everything in the unit! Really nothing negative to say! Great deck to sit on and watch the water, a couple of minutes walk to the beach, clean and very well stocked with kitchen items, spices, extra bath items and more! It is what I would have if I had my own place at the beach!

I went alone with my dog for 5 nights - we were both very comfortable and happy! Hoping to stay again next year.....or sooner!

Thanks for letting us rent your home!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: nothing really to point out
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Jul 2016
That's what we strive for! We appreciate the nice words!
Debra & Duane
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing