“Very Charming”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

derbycity...
Louisville, Kentucky
“Very Charming”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

While the house was a bit dated, we found its amenities very satisfying. We loved the pool, hot tub and the close proximity to the beach! The beds were comfortable and the place was clean. The kids loved the bunk beds and my husband and I slept very comfortably in the king suite. It was very nice to have an attached bathroom. The pull out sofa made a great bed for our daughter who was too tall for the bunks! The third bedroom was perfect for my older son who loved having his privacy. The view was nice but when seated in the chairs on the deck the top rail did block it some. (Need taller chairs!) We were a bit worried about the ivy overtaking the back yard and into the pool area, needs a good cleaning out! The shower heads were also a little short, made it hard to wash the sand out of your hair! We also discovered its not a good idea to walk barefoot in the front grass! Ouch! All in all we had a great trip, great stay, check in and out was easy and convenient and we would love to come back again!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Pool, Hot tub, View of the ocean from the house
Liked least: No bathroom downstairs and the awful pokey burr grass thingys
Travelling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Il
Reviewed 23 May 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:

Reviewed 24 January 2012 for a stay in July 2011

Management Response
24 Jan 2012
Original response 1/27/12 - Updated 3/19/12
We appreciate you taking the time to share your vacation rental feedback with us. We apologize that Island Charm did not fully meet your expectations. We have forwarded your comments to the homeowners for their review. The sink problem was addressed after your visit & no further issues have been reported at this time. The landscaping around the pool area has been assessed & the shrub in question has been removed. Thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to having you back as our guests again soon.
Cordially, Resort Vacation Properties
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing