“THE PERFECT BEACH HOUSE”

Review of Jasmine Joy

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pgw01
pgw
“THE PERFECT BEACH HOUSE”
Reviewed 19 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

This beach house was amazing!!! Very clean, upgrades in the entire house from crown molding to granite and pine wood floors. We loved the screened porches during our stay. It was a short walk or bike ride to the beach. You can see the ocean from the living room and kitchen. Great views for being so private. My family and I can't wait to rent this house next summer. The owners did a wonderful job decorating this house and making it modern and cozy at the same time. This house did not have Wi/Fi, so make sure you bring an internet card if you have one. That would be the only negative thing we would say about this awesome house:)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything about it....it was perfect!
Liked least: no Wi/Fi connection
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ga.

Reviewed 24 January 2012 for a stay in July 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
24 Jan 2012
Thank you for sharing your vacation rental feedback with us. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and found Jasmine Joy well equipped for your needs. With regards to the elevator, there is not an elevator in this home. It was originally designed to have one, but the shaft was converted into storage closets. Thank you for the kind words about our company. We appreciate your business & look forward to having you back as our guests again soon.
Best Wishes,
Resort Vacation Properties
Georgia
Reviewed 24 January 2012 for a stay in July 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing