“Fantastic Home!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
bigburnel...
“Fantastic Home!”
Reviewed 13 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Fourth time to St George Island. This is the third home we have stayed at. The second beachfront home. I cant go back to anything other than beachfront. I have been happy with all of the homes we have stayed at. The two things that are all the same: It must be in the Plantation and have a private pool. And now it must be beachfront. Now on to my review:
The pool was great. Large and had a jacuzzi attached. Best pool yet. Lights worked fine.
The location was the best yet. Very close to the water. Was able to see dolphins playing from balcony.
The home itself was the best quality home we have stayed at. Recently renovated with an awesome master bath. Very clean. Modern. Two large separate living rooms worked out great. We could separate and not fight over the TV. I was worried about the grill after reading some comments. And it did look awful. But we grilled steaks to perfection. Worked like a charm. So I guess looks are not everything. The only thing that I must mention is that the home needs some monthly or weekly pest control. This in no way hurt the vacation. We never woke up with bugs on us. Never saw bugs on food. But ants did get into a camera that was sitting on a dresser. And we did see a few roaches in the home. Not all the time and most were dead but some were alive. Not everyday but.....I feel that if there was some regular pest control this wouldnt happen. Again, it was not a big problem. It should be fixed however. I dont really want to see ONE roach much less more than that. The elevator was wonderful. Made life easier for sure. Overall great home and a wonderful vacation. A bit expensive for high season but we got a great deal from Resort Vacation Properties due to an error on their part. I will not deal with anyone BUT Resort Vacation Properties. They really took care of us. So lets review:
1. Resort Vacation Properties +
2. The Plantation +
3. Beachfront +
4. Private Pool =
A flawless vacation everytime! Now go and do likewise my friends.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Rugged travelers
12 Jun 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are absolutely delighted that you found Seaclusion well suited to your group & that you have continually enjoyed your visits to St. George Island. We apologize that you experienced a slight problem with pests during your visit. All of our homes are on a monthly pest control program but from time to time an additional treatment is needed. Should you ever experience any pests during your visit, please let us know so that we may send someone out to take care of the issue while you’re here. Thank you for the kind words about our company. It always feels great to hear such positive feedback. Thank you for your patronage. We look forward to having you back as our guests again soon.
Best Wishes,
Resort Vacation Properties
Ga.
Reviewed 26 March 2011 for a stay in November 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
GA
Reviewed 25 March 2011 for a stay in August 2010

Your age range 55-64
25 Mar 2011
Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation rental feedback with us. We are pleased that overall you enjoyed your visit, but apologize you experienced some dissatisfaction with the home. Should you ever experience a housekeeping or maintenance issue during your visit, please notify us immediately so that we may have the opportunity to correct any deficiencies while you are here. With regards to your 6pm check-in time; due to the high volume of houses being turned on the weekends during high season, check-in begins at 4pm & is guaranteed by 6pm. We need this time to be sure each house has been cleaned & inspected & readied for guest arrival. We ask that you plan accordingly. We thank you for your continued patronage & look forward to having you back as our guests again this summer.
Sincerely, Resort Vacation Properties
Indiana
Reviewed 15 December 2009 for a stay in June 2008

Liked best: Beach and pool
Liked least: Gas grill
Your age range 55-64
Young singles Friends getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
15 Dec 2009
Thank you for taking the time to share your vacation rental experience with us. We are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay at Seaclusion. We are pleased to inform you that a number of updates have been made since your stay including new stainless steel kitchen appliances & a double park grill. We are so glad that the dolphins put on a show for you. Wildlife viewing on St. George Island is the best! We look forward to having you as our guest again soon. Be sure to check our website for the latest specials.
Sincerely, Resort Vacation Properties
Illinois
Reviewed 15 December 2009 for a stay in March 2007

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: Quiet island with great beach, beautiful home.
Liked least: Pool not quite warm enough for March
Your age range 45-54
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing