“Lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Formally Cancun Cafe
Description: Formally Cancun Cafe
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Very good place for Mexican food. The staff very helpful. I recommend the strawberry Margarita and for lunch El Patron , although all the dishes are delicious.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great lunch. I had the burrito which was excellent. My wife had the quisadia and my sister had taco salad. All including the drinks we’re very good. Definitely will go back .

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Authentic and definitely fresh. Excellent tostada with great guacamole. Fresh chips and salsa while waiting for meal. I could taste the onion and cilantro... Yum.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I went for early dinner the food was good I'm not a big fan of Mexican food but I did enjoy

Reviewed 22 December 2017

this has become my favorite place to eat. the food is fantastic and not expensive at all. and you get an awful lot!! most people i see in there, including me, take home leftovers. most people may think Mexican food is hot and spicy but it isn't. it has spices in it which makes it delicious