My wife and I always stay here when we visit St. Augustine. They have great Beach Access, and a wonderful Tiki Bar by the pool. Our Bassett Hound loves running on the beach just about any time of day. The Hotel itself is about a 10 - 15 minute ride from the Historic District and has quite a few excellent restaurants and a Publix about 2 -3 three minutes. Highly recommended!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn