At the risk of repeating almost verbatim what the last few reviewers have stated, The Holiday Isle was a better than expected moderate priced hotel experience. Our oceanfront 5th floor room was the best seat in the house for beautiful sunrises, the rooms a bit basic, but clean & roomy , and the customer service exceptional. Randy handled my reservation call with such friendly professionalism that I was not surprised by his warm welcome when I met him at the front desk . Every other other personell encountered was as friendly and helpful.If you are visiting St Augustine, this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Priceline, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotelopia, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn