“Great half day”
Review of Walker Charters

Walker Charters
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Capt Brian goes in my hall of fame for fishing guides. Incredibly calm and collected. Super knowledgeable about fishing and incredibly patient with my 11 year old. I suspect he doesn’t need it, but nevertheless I cannot recommend him enough. What a great day of fishing! Can’t wait to come back.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"shore"
"equipment"

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We were in a jam after initially booking with another charter through fishingbooker.com. Stay clear of that site!!!! Brian stepped up and took us on a 4 hour off shore excursion after hearing about our experience and that our 10 year old and 13 year old sons were very disappointed that the original charter wasn't going to work out. Brian was wonderful with the kids. He was very hands on and knowledgeable. He first drove us straight to the pogey bait fish spot which he caught about 40 immediately with his caste net. He then drove us about 10 miles off shore and we were able to catch 8 kingfish (which we later ate at the Conch House). On the way back to the marina, we were lucky enough to catch a 150 lb black tip shark! The boys loved that!! The whole experience was awesome and we would book with Brian again!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Brian was unfortunately already booked when I called, but he was very friendly and called a friend for us to try and find someone available for our dates.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

My wife and I had an AWESOME 4 hour trip with Brian last week, it was a flawless experience, I know my wife would give it an "exceeds expectation" and I put it on my top 5 fishing days ever!!! Brian has the perfect personality for guiding, We are grateful for the experience and the great time!! No Brainer...book the trip :-)

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I went with my friend Jordan on a half day trip with Brian to do some inshore fishing. Brian greeted us on time at the Conch House with a clean boat and all of his equipment was very well maintained. He was very friendly and completely professional. We left the marina and took a short ride up the St. John's River/Intracoastal Waterway and had our bait in the water in a short amount of time. We started catching fish immediately - Redfish and Flounder mostly, with some robin fish, rasp, and even a stingray. We caught our limit of Reds within 1.5 hours and started targeting flounder. We ended up keeping 2 flounder and 4 redfish, which Brian even cleans for you at no extra charge! He even gave me a lesson in cleaning flounder and was very patient when I was less than proficient. . I can't recommend Brian enough!