“My New Home Away from Home”
Kitchen Kitchen
Kitchen
Kitchen
Living Room
Living Room 2
Living room to front door
Master Bedroom
balcony
view from balcony
gazebo picnic area
Pool
view of the property  from the beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
61lindalu
Albany, New York
“My New Home Away from Home”
Reviewed 18 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We stayed here for a week and I didn't want to leave. I spent my early mornings sitting on the balcony looking out at the ocean, listening the waves, drinking my coffee and being surrounded by dragonflies After that it was a three mile walk along the surf followed by beach and pool time. The condo itself was inviting and equipped with everything we needed. The two teenage girls said it was the best vacation! I myself am looking forward to my next trip!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
24 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking time to review our condo. I am happy that everyone enjoyed vacation! Come back soon! It's lovely at every time of year.
bbjen41
Northern Virginia, Virginia
“Stay at top of the pom St.Augustine Beach Fl.”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

Found place very clean and comfortable furnished. Updated appliances, very nice deck with some few of the water . Beach is less than 100 yds, ground's are beautiful and well taken care of. Beautiful pool and walk way to the beach . Will definitely book again and recommend to family and friends

5 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review! Hope you will be back soon!
Victoria...
“Great beach access 😍”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I had the most amazing time in this wonderful condo! So close to the beach with great access to the wonderful sand and water!! Condo decore is so beachy and fun. Great location between the beach and restaurants. You can walk to a new place every day after soaking up the sun. I never wanted to leave! Thank you for a great beachy week with my family!

18 Jul 2017
Thanks for taking time to review your stay in our vacation condo! It's always great to hear from a fellow Beach Lover! Hope you can come back for another visit .
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

17 Jul 2017
Hi Jane, Thanks for taking time to review our vacation rental condo. I am glad you had a great vacation.Just to clarify for potential future guests, The website photo shows the exact water view from our balcony. It is Less than 200 yards from our balcony back door to the beach using our private beach access . You can see the beach access walk over from my photos. It is just past the pool.
Thanks!
David G
Southampton, New York
“Very nice condo in a great location”
Reviewed 27 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Located is a very nice spot on the ocean. Great for long walks on the beach and to the pier. The unit was clean and everything we needed. The appliances are new, the furniture was clean and comfortable. The bedding was very good on the back. There are many very good restaurants within walking distance. The grocery store is very close by. The swimming pool area was clean as was the rest of the property.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
27 Apr 2017
Thanks Dave! Hope you will consider our condo next time you are in St Augustine Beach!
Trish
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing