2,015 results
All reviews beautiful hotel premium room flagler college resort fee beach club lightner museum lobby bar luxury hotel per day pool area valet staff within walking distance hotel restaurant perfect location hotel in st oldest city george street
Reviewed 17 February 2018

Again at a marriottt, why can't they call you when there is a problem so you have not unloaded and parked car. They are po!it's but when it's your second hotel in less than a week when something goes wrong it rd Ames a bit more th Jan politeness.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Gerard R, Front Office Manager at Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2018

Carol J,

Thank you for your response. We sincerely apologize for the welcome you had and issues pertaining to your room. I am happy we were able to accommodate you with a room considering the confusion at check in. We always appreciate your feedback so that we can focus on these issues and respond to them accordingly. We hope that the rest of your trip was enjoyable. If you do decide to return, please contact myself personally so that you can have the experience you deserve. Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

My wife and I had an impromptu visit to St. Augustine to celebrate extraordinary medical news. The hotel was great. Grand and classic. The room service was delicious. However, this was all exceeded by the staff. Most specifically, Allie (the concierge) was one of the most pleasant people that we have ever met. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I've stayed at the Casa Monica while hosting a business meeting as well as enjoying a weekend getaway with my wife. In both situations, the hotel offered an attentive staff and excellent service.

The property is centrally located to many of the key attractions in St. Augustine, and is well within an easy stroll to the downtown area. For the price and location...you're sure to enjoy the time away.

Cheers!

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Although we loved the location and the lobby area of the hotel, the rooms left a little to be desired. No refrigerator and no fan in the bathroom were huge let downs. In addition, I had to ask 2 times to get the toiletries refreshed - we are talking soap.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandy0330, Front Desk Supervisor at Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Shawne O,

We always strive to give exceptional service and I am truly sorry that we fell short on your recent stay. In the near future we will be upgrading our bathrooms and adding refrigerators to all of our rooms. At this point our premium rooms have refrigerators and if you are in a standard room you can request one to be delivered to your room. I will share your comments with our teams to ensure that all toiletries and requests are followed up on. Please call me if you return to St Augustine and I will make sure we provide the exceptional service you deserve.

Sandy Kiernan
Front Desk Supervisor
904-827-1888

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

St Augustine’s is a really cute town full of history. This hotel was clean, comfortable and located right in the heart of the action.

Short walk to restaurants, bars and galleries.

The hotel pool area is very relaxing and a great place to enjoy breakfast or beer at the end of the day.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business