USD 109
Holiday Inn St. Augustine - Historic(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 154
USD 132
Hampton.com
USD 146
USD 135
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 156/night.

USD 214
USD 184
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 205/night.

Wingate by Wyndham St Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

World Golf Village Renaissance St. Augustine Resort(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 151/night.

Southern Oaks Inn(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 109/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites St. Augustine(St. Augustine)(Great Value!)
USD 131
USD 115
USD 165
Hotels.com
1,991 results
All reviewsbeautiful hotelresort feeflagler collegepremium roombeach clublightner museumlobby barluxury hotelper daypool areavalet staffwithin walking distanceperfect locationhotel restauranthotel in stgeorge streetoldest city
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were really happy with the walkable location. The desk and valet service was excellent. The lobby, pool area & gallery was beautiful!! I get the décor is old-world Spanish, but the red-velvet headboards in our room were a little vampirery and appeared cheap. Our 4th floor room could use a renovation (especially the bathtub/shower), but the beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was perfectly functional.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Our king deluxe room was lovely, overlooking the park and Flagler College. Plenty of room, quiet and comfortable. The location of the hotel is perfect - in the historic district and central to many restaurants, boutiques, bars, etc. The meal we had in the hotel restaurant, Costa Brava, was outstanding - we both ordered cuts of beef, and each was cooked perfectly. Service was excellent, throughout the hotel. Valet parking service was fast and friendly. Concierge (Allie) was excellent and very helpful in organizing dinner reservations and tours. A very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Built 100 years ago the unique features are still there. Conveniently located in the middle of town. A great place for a romantic get-away or a place to ditch the car to explore the old city on foot. I am not a Spa person so I can't comment on that.

Room Tip: Check the website there are so many room options
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here while in town to visit my daughter. We were way under wowed. We expected so much more for the price and hype. I mean it was nice but the room was quite small and tucked back in a corner. Staff was really not that helpful or even available. Prices were definitely on the high side. One good thing is their location. Right downtown in the heart of St Augustine. We have no desire to return. Next time we’ll look elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeff H
Gerard R, Front Office Manager at Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. We are always striving to improve on both our services and facilities to ensure your experience holds up to your expectations. We will be making some physical upgrades to our property over the next year or so, including our bathrooms and carpets. If you do return, feel free to contact myself directly so that I may handle your reservation personally. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

My wife and I checked in on 1-4-18 for a three night stay paid months before arrival at a cost of just under $1,000. Parking was good in valet parking although another $20 per night. People at the desk were very friendly and got us a room assigned to us. OUR ROOM - imagine receiving, at the price of $1,000, a room you could barely walk around inside of it. 24 feet by 15 feet with a king bed in the center. We were as registered there for a wedding, the closet in this room was 3 feet by 1.2 feet! This was a broom closet and they intended for us to put all of our clothes for a wedding into this.
BATH, my wife had just spent a fortune on getting her hair done for the wedding. I went into the bathroom and took a shower before the wedding. My wife started to shout that her hair was falling and this was when we found that the bathroom does not have an exhaust fan for the bath. I have written to the state of Florida regarding this matter as I believe this room should be condemned.
All of the night stands, desk, and bureau had glass tops on them and I would venture to say that they had never been removed and cleanned underneath. It looked to me that the edges of the glass had mildew beneath them, again a health risk as is no ventilation in a bathroom. Our maid service came at around 5:00 PM as we had thought she had just skipped our room.
Four (4) coffees were left by the coffee maker along with 2 paper cups, WHAT, paper cups in a $335 per night room.. I took a couple of friends to breakfast and ordered Bacon, eggs, grits, and toast along with a Quiche Lorraine and the cost was $72.42. My sponsored a bridal luncheon for 12 and the ost was $278. Everywhere you turned a hand was held out for tips even with outrageous room rates for a dump of a room. I felt that half of my room was used for elevator space I remodeling but my room shoud have been a maid's closet as it does not qualify for a room especially at what is called a resort, In remodeling this Hotel they forgot one thing and that is a person being able to sleep. Well you won't do it too well in room 202 because of street noise keeping you up until around 1:30 AM. My daughter's room has a large black circle on the ceiling in the bathroom that is definitely MOLD and is being reported to the city of St. Augustine health department as several of the people staying in the sweet on the 4th. Floor became ill. It isn't known the mold did it but it a possibility and the health dept needs to check this entire hotel out.
We have expressed our concerns to Mariott requesting a huge discount regarding this and are also requesting help from Florida department of business Regulation, St. Augustine Health department and another I will not mention.

Room Tip: As far as I could see go to another Hotel
Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank JiamesB
Gerard R, Front Office Manager at Casa Monica Resort & Spa, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

JiamesB,

As we do take these seriously, a member of our staff has reached out to you by email. Please respond if you would like to discuss further. We look forward to hearing from you.