“Lunch time!”

Ranked #76 of 639 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Been wanting to try. Husband and I both got club. Could have shared as was huge. Fresh and plentiful ham and turkey! Friendly fast service.
Next time would try a specialty sandwich as they have several. Ate in the car right out front since weather wasn’t great to sit at their outside seating area.

Reviewed 10 October 2018

This deli had the best sandwiches we've ever had. My husband had the Italian and I had the Turkey Reuben. It was hard to choose because everything sounded so good but we loved what we chose. There were only a couple stools inside for eating but plenty of outside seating. I highly recommend eating here if you're in the area.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Great menu and beware...the sandwiches are freakin huge...one sandwich...I had the monte cristo ....could easily feed two normal humans....I did my best but the sandwich won...tasty...food comma good. Recommend you give it a try

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

Hard to park but if you do....great sammies and cakes. Family run by nice people....good quality in the San Marco historic area. The philly is good and salads are big. No real seating but good for takeout.

Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after visiting the fountain and ordered two sandwiches that they recommended. So delicious, definitely stop here if your in town. Highly recommended.