“Definitely save room for this dessert ! ”

Cousteau's Waffle and Milkshake Bar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely delicious waffles and ice cream. Get the Life on Mars. We also had a delicious chocolate milkshake ! So glad we found this place !

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The shakes are amazing. They are made individually and you can tell. The flavor is spot on and the shipped cream fantastic. The smell of the waffles cooking really create a great atmosphere. I don't usually like shakes, but I love these.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I read a good number of reviews, most of which were positive about this place! Having lived in Europe for many years, my salivary glands went into hyperdrive at the thought of eating Belgium waffles!!

They look and smelled absolutely awesome!!

What a disgusting mess! The centers were mushy, undercooked, and there was no characteristic buttery flavor which is true for all Belgium waffles!

I wanted and got the plain waffle, with whipped cream, $7.90!!! For a plain waffle! Highway robbery!

Also, perhaps the proprietor should check with Mr. Google! Perhaps they would find out that Jacques Cousteau was French and NOT Belgium! Don’t get the connection!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I split the Life on Mars waffle, which had coconut ice cream, espresso whipped cream, toasted coconut and drizzled with mocha. It was very, very good. I’d definitely go back.

1  Thank BeachbumSOBX
Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Simple, yet complete menu. The waffles are truly a delight to have at any time of the day. Store is small, but fits the concept well. Highly recommend to all waffle and milkshake lovers. One of the best milkshakes I have tried so far.