“A ReallyTRENDY Place”

Juniper Market
Ranked #320 of 639 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: USD 8 - USD 14
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was invited to go here by my friends. I did not even know about his place and I have been shopping on San Marco Avenue . You can eat inside or in the front courtyard. Loved their Greek Frappe Coffee. I had their southwestern salad which was good. Everyone liked their meals. At times, there is an artist within the shop painting and their are pictures on the wall. You sit outside and your food is delivered to you so no need to try to carry everything.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

This place is delightful to visit. The food is delicious and the place is full of light and good vibes.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I was immediately drawn to this pristine place. Its quite lovely inside and out. Food was very good the first few times, but has recently been a little off. The biscuits were kind of dry the last few times, and they are out of ingredients as of late.
The ladies behind the counter are hit or miss. Not bright or cheery to say the least. Minimal conversation and to the point!
To the owner: you’re only as good as your hostess/chef. If they aren’t friendly, they will drive your loyal customers away. Word of mouth can do wonders for your business or destroy it. You have a lovely place, it looks like a great place to work! Give your employees a heads up, to either make nice with guests, or move on!
Too much competition of “like”, businesses.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great fresh sandwiches. Perfect lunch stop on your way to the old jail or fountain of youth. Recommend to anyone to look for this as its a little hidden

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here today as we often drive by and I love the look of it. It is very clean and stylish which I really liked. However, the menu offers maybe 5 items and the two we ordered we were told they did not have the items for (no steak for the steak sandwich and no ham for the ham and cheese). It’s odd to be out of something when you only offer 5 things. We ended up getting their two grilled cheese options... and that is all you get. Just a regular grilled cheese you could make at home on a tray with no sides or garnish or anything. For $20 I could make a much better sandwich at my house and make sure I had a side. Very odd place.

Jennifer M, Owner at Juniper Market, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2018

Aww we wish you would've flipped the menu over to see the other side which includes salads, breakfast options and other side add ons. We do make our pimento cheese from scratch and we find the havarti with fig jam pressed with rosemary butter to be a step above a "regular grilled cheese". Would love for you to come back and give us another shot, and this time if you're not happy let us know so you can give us a change to fix it before posting about it :)