“Good and quick food if you can manage the parking”
Review of Leroy's Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Leroy's Express
Ranked #387 of 638 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Reviewed 27 February 2018

We wanted to try this little cafe so we went a little out of our way to find it. The parking lot was a bit of a challenge, very tight but we managed. The service was very efficient--the coffee was fast with frequent refills as needed and the food arrived quickly as ordered. We had an omelette with some extra ingredients--no problem! I recommend this especially if you are on the way somewhere south and don't want to spend all day at breakfast.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

The staff was very friendly and helped us when we called in to see if they found my husbands phone he's lost.

Reviewed 1 May 2015

Great breakfast and lunch place. Daily specials are good and reasonably priced. Supper is a little less crowded I usually solo and end up at the bar because all the tables are taken up during breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Lots of food, good value. Small but busy. Great parking. My husband liked it way more than me but I am very picky most of the time and like a little fancy.