1,974 results
All reviewsgreat locationbayfront roombay frontvalet parking isper daybridge of lionsbalcony roomold townoverlooking the baybeautiful hotelpark your carcasa monicaflagler collegehappy houraugustinefortbellman
Reviewed 6 April 2018

If we would have had a view of the bay I would have given it 5 stars. Next time I will ask for a view room. That being said, the room as spacious and squeaky clean. But the best part of this hotel is the location, right in the heart of old town St Augustine. The only thing I would change is the hours for the jacuzzi. After eating dinner we wanted to take a dip in the jacuzzi, but it had been turned off and was cold. The sign said hours were dawn to dusk. I do like taking a jucuzzi in the evenings, so I think Jacuzzi should be opened later, until 10 pm. The hotel has a restaurant that we ate breakfast at twice. The second day th server remembered us and even told me that today we do have the bagel with smoked salmon. The sever remember that the day before they had run out before we dined. Once again, everyone is so warm and friendly in St Augustine! I love the entire town!

Room Tip: As for a bay view room. It will, cost more, but I think I would be worth it.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Julian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Kimberly C,

Thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. We are very happy to hear that our team took great care of you during your stay. Next time you're planning to visit our beautiful town, please email me at julian.sandoval@hilton.com and I will make sure that we book the correct room type for your needs. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I was overall happy with my visit to the Bayfront Hilton and would return when the price is right. I found the price changed significantly when I check a few dates. Being a Honnors member helped, but not sure that over $250 is worth the price. It does have some benefits as the locations is perfect to walk around town. The bar has a great happy hour and restaurant has good food, but you may want to explore the local restaurants all within blocks. Any part of town is tough to park, hotel does charge $25 per night, which is a bit steep but the price you pay for being in the heart of town. The pool is tiny but adequate, hot tub fits about 3 people. The better rooms have a balcony which would be a benefit for the higher price. Staff was very helpful, did have an issue with the AC and was fixed right away. The room size was average and the bed was very comfortable. Rooms facing the water and A1A are a better option, no problem with noise. Having a Starbuck on site is nice to have. Overall when the price is right this is a great hotel.

Room Tip: Get a balcony or water facing room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Travelguyvt,

thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, as well as the meals in our Avilés Restaurant. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Beautiful, clean, spacious room with balcony overlooking bay and A1A. Valet very professional. Starbucks and Aviles Restaurant in hotel. We were able to walk everywhere in historic downtown. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lisajmcc
Julian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear lisajmcc, thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. We are very happy to hear that our team took great care of you throughout your stay. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We just stayed for the long Easter weekend. First and formost the location is exceptional. We had a 2 queen balcony bayfront room. When we arrived my husband was pretty disappointed as the room was VERY small. If your going as a couple and get a king size room you'd be fine. We had our teenage son with us and for any more than 2 people the room is crowded. The room was still a bit dated with many issues. The bathroom fan didn't work at all, the AC can't be adjusted and remained on 65 our entire stay. The room was topically cleaned with dust everywhere. There were many scuffmarks along the walls and overall just a very small room.Valet parking is $25.00 per day plus tax as well. No other options for parking. Our truck was knicked on the side door which of course they couldn't do anything about. We only took our truck out once and it's a brand new truck so know this came from them as it was there before we left. Room next to us had kids screaming for 2 hours until midnight even after a call to management. For $400.00 a night we just expected more. If you want the location only then you'll be fine. The Best Western is literally a block away(also bayfront) for half the price. There is also another Doubletree Hilton for half the price which is only a 1/3 mile away(not bayfront) but much bigger rooms. We won't return due to our standards. This hotel doesn't live up to the Hilton name. The best thing going for this hotel is the staff. Brandon was excellent as were many of the servers int the Avile restaurant. This is also NOT a hotel for children which I didn't mind but definately didn't see but 3 kids here the entire time.

Stayed: April 2018

Dear Melbell32,

thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. We are glad our location was convenient but are very sorry that you encountered challenges throughout your stay. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. We’ve addressed these issues with our team and hope that the next time you’re in the area you’ll give us another chance.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

We love this Hilton. The staff is fantastic the location is great and walking distance to everything in St As. You need to get bayfront with a balcony to truly appreciate it. They just finished a remodel and is even better. One of a kind. We will keep coming back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Julian S, Front Office Manager at Hilton St. Augustine Historic Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear Fran C,

thank you for your recent review of your stay with us. Having a Bayfront Balcony room overlooking the Matanzas Bay truly adds to the experience. We are happy to hear that our team took great care of you, and we look forward to your next visit!