I stayed at the Country Inn and Suites over my Christmas break. However, after I checked out I realized I had left my kindle in the bed. I called them and asked if they could just let me know once they find it so I could just drop by. They said they would call right back..they never did. Two hours later I went to the hotel to ask them about it but they were so rude I could hardly believe it. I have never, met ruder and less professional staff in my life. I kept politely asking if they could just ask whomever cleaned my room if they had seen it. Rather they actually replied, "Its not like we hire a bunch of Mexican maids here." I never accused anyone of stealing or needed to hear such unprofessional attitudes. And once we talked to the maid she said she had not changed the sheets in the need but some random guy from Daytona that the contract the laundry through had. However, I only got the fact someone else but the maid was in the room after calling a cop. I even only called the cop so I could get a police report and maybe get reimbursed through my insurance for the kindle. However, they continued to be unbelievably rude and shoot me the dirtiest looks. As a former front desk employee I still cannot believe how rude and unprofessional (and kind of shifty) they all were. Do not stay here. Their are better hotels near the same place in the locale.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Augustine Downtown Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites St. Augustine Downtown Dist Hotel Saint Augustine
- Country Inn And Suites St. Augustine Downtown Dist
- Country Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Country Inn