“AWESOME”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This place was right behind our hotel and I drove by it several times until we found it open - it did not disappoint! HUGE portions - and some of the best sushi and fried rice I have ever had. A must try!!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My partner had the Gen Tso chicken, and said it was pretty good, not great. I had the sashimi app and the Unagi Don, and they were both great! They had app Happy Hour that night, so we also chose a free app from a shorter menu. We had veggie eggrolls. Tasty, but a bit greasy. I didn't see tsukemono (Japanese pickles) on the menu, so asked the server and she brought me a nice serving for $2.99. I don't believe there was a full bar, but they had wine & beer. Service was OK, atmosphere was OK. Prices were maybe a little high. Overall, I would say it was worth it for the Japanese fare... not so much for the Chinese fare.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately this restaurant missed the mark. The sushi was average and too wet. They were nice but there was just one person to do everything. She was taking care of the guest, take outs etc..
Portion are odd. We order teriyaki chicken and it huge plate of chicken and the a tiny plate of rice. It was weird portion. The rice was soggy.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I ate a lot of sashimi and sushi and can tell the subtle differences of the fish used for sashimi and sushi. I do not know about other food in this restaurant, but the sashimi and sushi that we got are top-notch and can easily be much pricier.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We've been away from the area for the past few years and was so happy to return to our old favorite dinner spot, Sakada. The quality of the food and service is still as great as we recalled from before. We enjoy both the hibachi and sushi bar.

Date of visit: December 2017