“Best Hamburger Ever!”

Ranked #64 of 632 Restaurants in St. Augustine
Price range: USD 7 - USD 22
Cuisines: American, Irish, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Saint Augustine's only Irish Gastro-pub. Enjoy Craft beer, Craft food and Craft Spirits. Happy Hour: Mon-Fri 4-7 pm. This Irish bar and pub serves up traditional and contemporary Irish favorites like Shepherd's Pie, Bangers and Mash, and Fish & Chips as well as burgers and sandwiches.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

We loved the Barley Republic Irish Public House & Restaurant in St. Augustine! We stopped by on a Saturday and the restaurant was offering Bloody Mary's and Mimmosas for $2 on Saturdays and Sundays.

We feasted on the "Hangover Burger" - sorry our burger was so delicious it disappeared before I could snap a photo! So good topped with hollandaise, bacon, hash browns, chipolte ketchup and a fried egg...soooo good. The burger was pricey $15 but totally worth it. The fries were equally yummy.

Our server suggested the "Fried Oreos" and being complete foodies...we could not resist and although I was skeptical, I must say that I was most pleasantly surprised...they were delicious! Sprinkled with powdered sugar...you got to try them!

The service was good but was a little slow. But considering the quality of the food prepared we were happy to sit and sip our Bloody Mary's.

Check out this great restaurant and see for yourself!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

I have enjoyed a couple of meals at this laid back, casual dining restaurant. They offer outside dining where you can people watch and dine in the fresh air. Located on Spanish St, it was very convenient to the Inn that I was staying at next door.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I wished a Baileys and Hot Chocolate which they had never made; but they did and it was great. They provide the best service, make you feel special and the food is fantastic. This little restaurant may be off the beaten path but you will never be sorry you ate here.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Dinner downstairs of pork belly street tacos and Brussels sprouts was good. I will definitely order the tacos again but the sprouts needed something. After dinner we moved upstairs for drinks and an Irish jam session, which included a variety of musicians and instruments.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Outside sitting and oysters to boot. We arrived during a staff changeover, but worth the wait. The guiness was well poured and cold!