“Extra 50 Cents for Ice in Ice Coffee”

Crucial Coffee Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Thankfully there was a sign that said they charged 50 cents for ice in an ice coffee, so we didn't order anything. He did try to explain to us that it covers the 30 cents for the price of the cup. That means they pay $60 for a 200 count box of cups. When I explained the math to the server, he got mad and threw the cup lol! I'm going into the cup sales business at these prices.

2  Thank Phillip M

Reviewed 29 July 2018

We tried their blended drinks and they were very watery and we ended up throwing them out.
It looked like a cute place but we were dissapointed.

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This is your place if you like bad coffee drinks and to have your intelligence insulted. Used to be a cool place to hang out. Pity.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Went to get a cup of bubble tea; they gave me what was basically a smoothie with tapioca pearls in it. Didn’t even let me know of that beforehand. Go to the dedicated place instead if you want that.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

I can't imagine a trip to St. Augustine without stopping by the Crucial Coffee Cafe. In my opinion, it's the best coffee in the historic district.