All reviewsfront deskoutlet mallturkey sausageyogurtminute drivevery nice hoteleasy accesshot tubsized bedcomfortable bedsconvenient locationgreat roomeach morningoutletsaugustinedowntowninns
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decided we would go to St Augustine for our anniversary, what we didn't prepare for what the frigid weather and wind! Overall the hotel was very nice and clean...staff was very friendly. Location was close to everything.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Erin C,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Fairfield Inn & Suites St. Augustine I-95 via TripAdvisor.

It's a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our services, along with the warmth and comfort experienced throughout.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We only stayed one night on our way home from Miami. This hotel is off the highway, well presented, clean and quiet. Our room was spacious, had a couch and tv sitting area and bathroom was clean. Breakfast next day was well presented, average, included with room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear CitybyBeach,

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Just average.....would not recommend. Air conditioning worked poorly. It was always hot no matter how low we set the temperature. Finally, my husband cleaned out the FILTHY filter and some air came through, but not great. We left one morning at 9, returned after 3 and room was never serviced. Hair dryer was making crackling noises and the staff had to hunt all over the building to find me a replacement. Fire hazard?? Website indicated there would be microwave and frig in room - was not.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank kebbill
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Kebbill,

As a Valued Customer ,we see that there is room for improvement based on your feedback. We saw that you rated your overall satisfaction an “3”; however, we also noticed that there were several missed opportunities.

Please accept our apology for not meeting your expectations during your stay.

As we strive to deliver a flawless guest experience, we would love to discuss your areas of concerns further. Whenever you have a moment, feel free to contact me directly at the e-mail address below so that we can continue to improve our hotel operations.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Stayed at this hotel during a visit to the Jacksonville/St. Augustine area for house hunting and to attend The Players PGA Tour event. It is a great hotel situated off of I-95 near the St. Augustine Outlets. It is a very clean, efficiently run and a pleasant hotel to stay at. It has a complimentary breakfast area that has juices, coffee, yogurt, breads, cereals and hot food such as eggs and sausage. The rooms are clean and comfortable with a good cable TV selection and an in-room refrigerator. Housekeeping does a great job each day with making the room nice when you come back from a busy day. They usually have a complimentary USA Today paper at the front desk each morning. Plenty of free parking on site. The staff is pleasant and friendly. This is the second time in a year that I stayed at this hotel and it is a great place. I'm very happy staying here and have had my share of poor hotels, this one is excellent, no complaints. There are some decent restaurants close by and a short drive to the St Augustine historic area, where this is even more great food! I will surely stay here on future visits to St Augustine. Well done, again!!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank graybrigade
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Graybrigade,

Reviewed 15 May 2018

The hotel is located right off highway 95. There are two outlet malls on both sides of the hotel that are very close. I would recommend having a car if you are staying at this hotel, however, the Old Town Trolley does stop in the front of the building to take you to downtown St. Augustine and attractions. Parking is free at the hotel.

I stayed in a king bed studio room. I recommend staying in this room. There is a separate living room with a pull-out sofa. There was also a refrigerator. Had plenty of space in the room to spread out. There is an outdoor pool and whirlpool to use on the lower level.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DoubleEm
Anthony B, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott St. Augustine I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Dear DoubleEm,